Together ✔️

Chapter 33:
EDITED
12 months later, (Alice's first birthday):
Today was the day our precious baby turned one.

Since Carlton and I got back together we moved back into the cottage on the palace grounds. The media went into a frenzy when we got back together. Again and Stephanie Lota went crawling back to George, Stephanie was not welcome in the palace anymore according to the Queen. I really disliked Stephanie as the only reason Carlton broke up with me is because she blackmailed him.

But the world was quite happy with the newest royal member Princess Alice. It's hard to believe the child I bought into the world is fifth in line for the throne and that one day she could be Queen Alice Cosmia Victoria Myers. Meanwhile I now was known as the Duchess of Cambridge

I walked in to check on her and sure enough she was up staring at me, revealing a smile as she put her hands out.

I run up to the cot "Happy Birthday Angel" I pick her up and tickle her. "We made it this far, Ali!"

She starts giggling, I change her into a nice blue dress for her birthday. "Want to go wake Daddy up?" I ask

I put her on his stomach and she squeals to wake him up, I quickly capture a photo, because it's cute.

He groans opens his eyes and smiles when he see's it's Alice. "Happy birthday Ali belly" he says grabbing her and chucking her in the air before catching her.

It was her favorite thing, I was scared she was going to fall. But Carlton tells me it's fine.

There's a ring of the door bell I gasp "is that Uncle Jacob and Auntie Dani?" I say to Alice. 

Scooping her up and walking down stairs. Jacob and Dani recently got engaged and were set to be married next year.

It was awfully fast, but I've never seen two people so in love. Jacob proposed and Dani said yes, they hadn't set a exact date but apparently they wanted at least 12 months to enjoy being engaged. Before tying the knot. So when I opened the door Alice wanted to go straight to Jacob I almost dropped her.

She loved Jacob and Dani, which was the only people we could leave her with without screaming and crying. Not even the nannies in the palace could calm her down.

Jacob soon got over his fear when he realized how much Alice loved him and his ego inflated.

"Happy birthday!" Jacob says "Carlton up yet?"

"Yes" I say "go ahead"

Jacob walks upstairs to Carlton handing me Alice I put her into harness swing and watch her jump up and down.

"I need to tell you something" Dani says dragging me into the kitchen "I'm pregnant"

"What?!" I say giving her a hug "Congratulations that's wonderful"

Dani smiles but I know something isn't right. I check on Alice who is still happily playing. "You haven't told Jacob have you?" I ask

She shakes her head "Amy, I love your brother to death but I feel everything is happening awfully fast"

I grab her hands "You don't have to rush into marriage, Dani- in fact Jacob came and told me he was hoping you didn't want to get married really soon"
I say

She looks relieved "he really said that?"

I nod "just enjoy being engaged get married when you both are ready" I tell her

She nods "I don't know how to tell Jacob, I love how he is with Alice- but what if he doesn't want his own kids?"

"He will! Trust me but that's not what you're really worried about, is it?"