𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Aisha stood up from her seat holding out her arms she turned to her classmates, "Grab on if you want to see them

Aisha stood up from her seat holding out her arms she turned to her classmates, "Grab on if you want to see them." She ordered her voice slightly trembling since she already began to hold her classmates close to her heart.

Chaeyoung instantly got up and pulled Jimin up ignoring the glares she received from girls who were fawning over him. "We're going."

"But some of us haven't fought yet! What if we get called while we're in the infirmary?!" Vernon exclaimed gesturing to the arena behind him. His long-time dream was just in front of his eyes, he didn't want to lose this chance.

Yeeun smacked her forehead, "Who gives a fuck about the tournament! Our classmates almost died idiot!" She yelled grabbing his collar and placing her palm on Aisha's shoulder.

Everyone quickly rushed to Aisha putting a hand on the person next to them arms. Jennie glanced at the crowd spotting her mother who had a cast around her arm that Lisa burned. She snickered at the recollection and locked eyes with her mother's daughter. Jennie stuck out her middle finger to the girl before Aisha teleported them away.

The nurse screamed in shock once fifteen students suddenly appeared in the room. "We're classmates." Namjoon said making the nurse nod before exiting with the medical records.

Minghao held his head, "That was scary." He mumbled settling himself to a vacant chair.

"Sorry I should've warned you about the dizziness." Aisha apologized.

"Holy shit!" Jisoo exclaimed seeing how battered Lisa and Jungkook were. Deep cuts were scattered all over Lisa's face and limbs. Jungkook had multiple small abrasions on his cheeks but they weren't as harsh compared to Lisa's.

The door suddenly swung open hitting the wall with a loud bam startling everyone. Sunmi and Dara rushed into the room with the nurse trailing behind them.

"Conditions?" Sunmi questioningly ordered placing two of her fingers on the side of Jungkook's neck instantly pulling it away cause of how cold his body temperature was.

"The boy's temperature keeps dropping and for the girl it's the complete opposite. She's suffering from a high fever of 109 ℉." The nurse answered glancing at the clipboard she held in front of her.

"109! She's gonna cook alive!" Dara exclaimed at the shocking number. She looked at Sunmi who was continuously muttering under her breath.

"Fetch me all the ice packs we have and some warm towels!" Sunmi told the nurse who quickly rushed to the door but was stopped by Namjoon.

"Wait we don't need that!" Namjoon glanced at the frost that covered Jungkook's body and the red patches that were embellished on Lisa's skin. "We practically have a huge ice pack and heater right here." He voiced making Sunmi arch her brow at his statement. "If you lay them side by side they should be able to balance each other's condition right?" He continued.