𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Dara fidgeted with her fingers as she sat patiently waiting for Bom to finish up her visit with their healer friend Sunmi

"So you are both going after him again?" Sunmi questioned as she placed her hand on top of Bom's sprained ankle.

"We found his location and Dara wants to speak with him before legal actions are taken." Bom responded.

Sunmi sighed, "After all he's done you still care for him Dara."

"I just want answers. I need to know why he did everything he said he wouldn't." Dara replied as she kept her eyes trailed on her palms.

Sunmi sent a pitiful smile, "Well I hope all goes well then." She said lifting her hands. "It's all healed just don't go twisting it again Bom." She warned.

Bom grinned, "Can't promise anything but I'll try." She stood up from the nurses' bed and stretched. "Alright let's get going." She said.

"I still can't believe your mother was a pro hero." Jimin stated as he was given the details of the commotion that happened in the hall.

"It's weird to know some hero's children turned into villains." Wonwoo added earning a jab from Aisha.

"There's nothing weird about it we don't know what they've been put through to switch sides. Plus is not our business to judge." Aisha said slightly scolding Wonwoo at his words.

Jennie played with her food as she heard their bickering, "She was never my mother. She left me and my father after she got a better chance at fame." She told them earning sad glances.

"Okay I need clarity on the hero tournament. What the hell is the point of fighting classmates?" Jisoo asked as she was still lost on the idea of such a school event. She's never particularly been interested in school activities.

"Well from what I've heard it's to help hero students get recognized by their peers and citizens." Jin answered trying to recall any information he had on the tournament.

"But wouldn't fighting crime be a better solution? How is fighting classmates that are also training to become heroes be beneficial?" Yeeun added.

"Because it helps give you an advantage over your classmates and show them who's more likely to succeed in becoming a hero." Vernon replied in a condescending tone.

"Just great." Yoongi mumbled at the thought of his parents seeing him fighting in a hero academy. They would flip with joy if they did making him scowl.