𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Jimin's eyes widened as he heard his name being called out to fight against Chaeyoung

Jimin's eyes widened as he heard his name being called out to fight against Chaeyoung. He couldn't believe out of all the students in the academy he would fight her, a villain. He glanced at Chaeyoung to see her reaction and he shivered.

Chaeyoung's face was blank as she stood up from the bench. Her eyes glanced toward the sky before she was interrupted by feeling a tug on her uniform sleeve. "Good luck out there." Jennie said a small gentle smile etched her soft pink lips. 

"Thanks." She replied and walked down the bleacher stairs with Jimin trailing behind her. Chaeyoung cleared her head trying to compose herself, she knew she would be judged by thousands of people.

Eyes intensely bore into the two students' backs as they walked into the arena ground. Whispers were heard in every direction causing Jimin to let out a deep shaky breath. If word had reached his mother's ears about Chaeyoung's identity she would be infuriated which made Jimin very uneasy.

Chaeyoung was the first to step onto the sand gravel battleground. She spotted her sister and mother which instantly made a smile form on her face. Her smile faltered a bit once she remembered the number of months it's been since she's been in her mother's arms. And her sister the biggest role model she's ever had besides her father, for once had a proud expression.

Sunmi neared the two students glancing at their faces. She noticed the subtle glares Chaeyoung would send to Jimin as he kept his gaze sharp on her small movements. Sunmi clasped her hands catching both of them by surprise. "I want a nice match. Don't overexert your powers. And don't kill each other. Especially you." She pointed at Chaeyoung which made her roll her eyes.

"The match will start once I step off this area. Good luck." Sunmi continued slowly taking steps away from the two. She gave a nod to the announcer who grabbed his mic.

"Let the match between Park Jimin and Park Chaeyoung begin!" He announced causing an uproar of cheers from the audience.

Jimin took a small step back still keeping his gaze toward Chaeyoung. He lifted his hands causing the small rocks on the ground to lift into the air. They created a small cover for him as he concentrated on keeping them up.

Chaeyoung let out a snort at his move. "So what that's your barrier." Her irises slowly started to glow purple as black smoke surrounded her. "How pathetic." She muttered before sending sharp shadow spikes toward Jimin.

Jimin swished his arm commanding the rocks to block Chaeyoung's first attack. He then sent a couple toward Chaeyoung forcing her to dodge them. Jimin took a small sharp breath as he focused his mind on binding Chaeyoung to her place.

With all her strength Chaeyoung tried to move but to no avail, her limbs stayed frozen in place. "So what you're gonna hold me here forever." She mocked irritating Jimin.