H-Harry? Zoey?

Hey guys.
So I just wanted to tell you guys I'm sorry, I haven't updated in a while, but I started school a few weeks ago, and it's been pretty hard for me, being in year 11 now, and learning about Level 1 and stuff like that so yeah...
Here's the chapter....
Twitter: @CaylenCloud092
-----<3-----
DANI POV
I wake up and look down to see a pair of arms clung around me, knowing that they're Liam's.
I try and remove his arms, but I give up. They're to heavy. He starts to stir in his sleep until he wakes up.
I smile and he smiles down at me, giving me a peck.
"Happy Birthday Baby."
"Thanks!" I say pinching his cheeks.
He smiles and we get up and go down stairs to the smell of pancakes. My favourite.
-----<3-----
ZOEY POV
So, it was 12.00 in the afternoon, and Harry was coming at 12.30 to pick me up for Danis birthday. We were going to theirs for lunch, then going to the theme park.
I hop in the shower and cleanse my body.
When I get out, I was over to my closet and decide on a long sleeve black and white striped top, underneath a pair of short overall things. I pull on my black doc martins and pull my hair into a neat ponytail, just as I was finishing up, I hear a car pull into the drive way. I smile and walk downstairs. I open the front door revealing Harrys face. He smiles and I do too.
"Hey Harry!" I chirpily grin.
He looks down at me and smiles.
"Hey baby, you ready for Danis thing?" He asks.
I roll my eyes and grab my purse, "yep", I say and he smiles as we head out the door. He wraps an arm around my waist until we approach the truck.
We get to Danis and open the door to Niall and Liam screaming at each other. Home.
We laugh as we take a seat at the table full of food.
"BUT I GOT THE LAST CHICKEN BONE FIRST LIAM!!!" Niall yells.
"The. How come I have it?" Liam sarcastically shoots back and I roll my eyes as he brings it closer to his mouth.
"DONT DO IT!" Niall warns.
I laugh, "Liam are you really going to take food away from Niall?" I ask, "look at him.."
Liam looks over at Niall and Niall looks back as if he's going to kill him. I laugh.
"You could do Rock Paper Scissors?" I suggest.
"Okay," Liam says.
"1,2,3 Shoot." I say seeing that Niall does Rock and Liam does scissors.
"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! I AM THE CHAMPION OF CHICKEN FIGHTING WINNING" Niall screams, pulling the chicken out of Liam's hand.
We all laugh.
-----<3-----
We arrive at the theme park and everyone darts off in different directions.
"Oh my god this place is huge. " I say to Harry, as he starts to guide me to the Ferris wheel.
He pays for our tickets and we get on a cart together.
We slowly approached the top and he grabs for my hand, as we stop at the top.
"So, my friend, Blake is having a party tonight, do you want to come?" He asks.
"Actually I can't tonight, I have tons of homework and it's all due tomorrow!" I practically yell.
"Does it really have to be done tonight?"
"Yeah, It really does, I wouldn't bother about it If it wasn't so important. I'm sorry Harry, id like to come, I just can't." I say sadly.
He tilts my head up with with the pad of his thumb. "It's okay,can other time maybe?" He suggests and I nod. "It's at Main Center Hall, if you change your mind. He smirks and I lean in and kiss him.
-----<3-----
5HoursLater.

I finally finish all my home work and I head downstairs to get a glass of water. I look at the clock on the oven and notice it's only 8pm, Harry would probably still be out for hours, so I race upstairs and pick out of my closet a pair of light blue denim jeans, a pair of ankle boots, a white saggy shirt and a black leather jacket. I let my hair fall, and race downstairs.
"Mom, dad, HARRYS at a party that he invited me to, can I go for a while?"
They look at each other. "Okay, but be safe and be home by midnight." Mom says.
I smile, "thanks mom, bye guys I love you" while I e it the house and go the car.
I remember Harry saying where it is, so I turn on the GPS and type in the address. I'm away.
I arrive at the hall about 10 minutes later, I lock the car and walk toward the very loud entry.
I enter and see tons of people everywhere.
I look around for a bit before noticing Zayn and Perrie.
I race over to them. "Hey guys" I say and they look at me.
"Hey ZOEY, I thought you had homework?" Perrie asks.
"I did, but I finished early and thought I'd come and surprise Harry," Perrie smiles.
"I think I saw him on the couch outside, " Zayn says pointing the the direction.
"Okay, thanks I'll see you guys later."
"Bye" they say.
I follow Zayns directions until I see the couch he's talking about and stop in shock at what I see.
"H-harry?"
"ZOEY?"
-----<3-----
Okay....