Made for each other

I smile to myself, close my phone and walk into the classroom....

~~~~~

I walk into silence...' Great ' I think to myself.

Everyone looks up from their text books, including the teacher, I close the door behind me, let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, turn around and start walking toward the teachers desk, but stop dead in my tracks.

I turn my head around, and let out a very quiet groan, as I see everyone staring at my, I give a slight shake of my head and keep walking, until, I reach the teachers desk, after a couple of steps, which feels like an eternity.

I give him the small slip of paper the office lady gave me.

He takes it from me, and I turn my head back to the class and they all bob their heads back down into their books.

I turn back as the teacher intrudes in my thoughts.

"Welcome to Calculus, Miss Smith, this is a testing, so choose a seat, and sit quietly, I'm Mr Lewis" he finishes, taking a small gasp of air, obviously not wanting me to know he ran out of air, while talking, I look down and smile, before tilting my head back up, "thanks" I say and smile,while walking away.

There is 3 seats left in the class, I decide to take one, down the back, next to a flimsy guy, with short black curly hair and big square glasses, I look over to him and see what kind of questions are on the paper, easy.

"10 minutes people " Mr What's His Face tells the class, I through my head back, and pull out my phone, I decide to text Harry.

TO HARRY:

Hi Harry, it's Zoeey...

Promise you're going to meet me after class??

😐😐😐

I get an instant reply, which I wasn't expecting

TO ZOEEY:

Don't worry, I'll be there.

As long as I know you, and you're one of the few people, I actually like, nothing is going to make you feel uncomfortable, or nervous..

😊

TO HARRY:

Thank you... Harry

And since I got a pic of you to save as my contacts, here's one for you...

I open the camera app on my phone and snap a cheesy photo of myself, pulling one of those faces where you turn your lips into one of those fish face type things and cross eyes, not realising that I hadn't put my phone on silence and the loud camera sound goes off, so I casually drop my phone on to my lap, "Miss Smith, I forbid cellphones in my class, thank you, but since you didn't know, I'll let you off this time"

"Sorry" I say

I hear a few giggles coming from some girls in the opposite corner in cheerleader outfits, I pull a screwed up face toward them, and then pick my phone up and with one last click, it's sent.

TO ZOEEY:

Omg, Zoeey that's sooo cute!!!!

I smile down to my message

TO HARRY:

You're so mean!

TO ZOEEY:

Admit it, you love it..

TO HARRY:

Ha. Do I?