I Have A Boyfriend

That afternoon, Harry dropped me off at home, when we got there, I spotted mom and dads car in the drive way.
I look at Harry spot see he is already staring at me.
"Who's car is that?" He asks.
"That's my parents, I guess you can't come in." I say sadly.
"Hey, it's ok," he says reaching over and cupping his hands underneath my chin.
I look up at him with a smile.
"Harry?" I ask.
"Yeas, babe?" He replies.
"It's good their home actually, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me telling them your my boyfriend?" I nervously ask.
"That's great!" He exclaims throwing his hands in the air.
"Really?" I say cheering.
"Yeah! Then I can come over whenever, and you can stay at mine more."
"They'll probably want to meet you, though" I say calming him.
"Oh, yeah, do you want me to come in now?"
"No, I need to tell them first, I'll text you when I'm done." I smile, leaning over and kissing him.
I pull away, and remove my seatbelt.
"Bye Harry" I cheer in a high voice.
"Bye baby, talk to you later." He says in a raspy voice, sending shivers down my spine.
I smile and close the door, running to the front door, just before I approach the door, I look back with a smile, showing my teeth and do a big wave.
Harry give a smile waving back.
I walk inside and look out the window to see him driving away, but not before giving me a honk of the horn in the truck and waving on more time as he sees me.
I wave back, seeing him drive away, somewhat shatters my heart.
I turn around to see mom and dad, staring at me.
"Hey mom, dad" I say nervously.
"Hey sweetie" mom smiles.
"What were you just staring at?" My dad asks me.
"Oh, I was waving to my friend, she gave me a ride home." I smile.
"Ok." They both say in harmony.
i sit down with the. On the couch, while they watch TV, I keep stealing glances at them.
They soon notice, and as soon as the do, I quickly look away, and then look back.
"What?" Dad asks me.
"Nothing"
A couple of seconds later, I say, "something"
They both look at me, turning off the TV.
"What's wrong?" Mom asks nervously.
"N-nothing! Nothing. Nothing's wrong. I'm perfect." I say, not being able to hold in my smile.
Dad gives me a suspicious look, before looking at mom, who is looking confused as ever.
Dad takes his coffee in his hand, nervously brining it up to his mouth, taking a gulp.
"I have a boyfriend!" I blurt out, not being able to contain my happiness.
Dad chokes on his coffee, while I cover my mouth to stop from laughing.
"Y-you you have a-a a what?!" Dad yelps.
"I have a boyfriend." I shrug, saying more nervously this time.
"For how long?" Dad commands.
"4 weeks tomorrow" I say calculating it in my head.
They stare at me for a minute.
"So, judging by the smile on your face, I can tell you really like him?" Mom asks.
"Yes, mom, I really do, he makes me so happy, and he really cares for me a lot, and I know it sound cliche but whenever I see him, I forget everything else, and it feels like we're the only two people in the world." I say, smiling at the memories I've had with Harry.
Mom smiles, and dad nods.
"Is that who got you those necklaces?" Dad asks.
"And the charm bracelet?" Mom finishes.
I look down at them and smile.
"Yeah, this necklace" I say holding up the airplane, "Is one the exact same one that he has, and this one with the H on it, he said is a way to show that he's mine." I say with a genuine loving smile.
Mom smiles.
"Why an H? She asks.
"Cause his names Harry" I say.
"I want to meet him" dad says.
"Really? Cause he wants to meet you guys too! When is a good date and time!" I say a little to over whelmed.
"Calm down Zoey." Dad tells me.
"How about you invite him to dinner tomorrow? Since we're going out anyway, and Grandma can meet him too." Mom suggests.
"Mom that's a great idea, I'll go call him right now!" I say starting to get out of my chair.
"Now wait on a minute" dad says while pulling me back down.
"So, is it ok?" I ask.
"Well, if he makes you happy, I like him" dad says.
"Really?" I ask.
"He rights." Mom replies "If he makes you happy, that's all we care about." She smiles.
I smile.
"I love you guys so much" I say pulling them Into a hug.
"No, hang on, we still have to meet him." Mom says.
I nod. "So tell Harry, we look forward to seeing him tomorrow night, tell him to come around here at 6 and we'll take it from there." Dad says clapping his hands together.
"Great! Can I go round to his place and tell him?"
"Sure, be home by 10pm" mom shouts as I'm already half way out the door.
"Yip! I shout back, closing the door.
I lean up against the door and smile, before I drive to Harrys.
------<3-------
HARRYS POV
I hear a knock at the door and looking around, seeing that everyone is here, so we don't know who is at the door.
I open it and see who it is and smile at the small figure in front of me.
Zoey.
She engulfs me in a tight hug, and I hug back, not knowing why she is clinging quite so tight.
"I told them" she says buried in the cup of my neck.
I smile at what she just said.
"I'm guessing it went well?" I say smiling, showing all my teeth.
"Yessssss!" She squeals loudly almost deafening the whole neighbourhood, poking my dimples.
I laugh.
"It went so well!" She yells.
"So what happened?"
"I just said, I have a boyfriend, and then they said they want to meet you and said that if you make me happy then that's all that matters."
I smile at how ecstatic she is right now, she is the most beautiful girl in the entire world and I can't believe how lucky I am. She's to good for me and I love the way, she doesn't care about what anyone thinks, her personality is amazing and I can tell she cares about me and the gang.
I smile at her perkiness and say, "so when do they want to meet me?"
"They want you to come out for dinner with us and my grandma tomorrow night!"
"Babe, your going hypo!"
"I know! I'm just so happy, their going to love you Harry."
I give her a big smile, and give her a big kiss on the forehead as I pull her into my chest and she wraps her arms around my waist tightly as I rub my arm up and down her back.
She looks up and smiles hugely, she's so adorable.
I look down at her and give her a kiss on the lips, after pulling away, she looks back up at me with the same smile as before, hugging me once again.
I smile and lift her up over my shoulder, she screams and laughs as I run inside with her over my shoulder.
-------<3-------
Aren't these two just the cutest couple ever!!
Vote
Comment
Follow
Bye