Because your beautiful

We finally arrived after another ten minutes in the car, outside the school gates. We park in front of the gates.

I stare up at the tall towers, which I'm guessing is the different blocks of the school and let out a loud sigh that i have been holding in. I am interupted of my thoughts when I get frightened from my mum patting my shoulder up and down and gives one of her smiles to which i return, just not as largely and excitedly.

" This is it hun" she says to me

"Yeah" i simply return, whle grabbling my bag and the map of the school, while opening the car door, being greeted with a cool breeze of air

"Do you want me to come in?" She askes

I shake my head "No" i tell her and she nods

I turn around and grab my bag and map from the backseat.

"Bye" I simply say

"Have a great day" she says to me

"I doubt it" I exclaim as i hear her chuckle

I close the door and sling my bag over my shoulder and start walking away toward the school gates, when i stop in my tracks hearing mum say:

"Hey" I turn around to see her winding down the window.

"I love you she says.

"I love you too" i tell her.

She smiles and windes the window up.

I stand on the side of the road and watch her wave as she drives away.

I feel myself start to tear up.

I wipe a couple of tears away and thank myself that im wearing waterproof mascara.

I turn around and walk in the gates.

I can feel all eyes on me, but i decide not to loose my confidence and don't look around. i can tell all the different groups here, as i look over to a picnic table with all the nerds, studying, under a big tree i see all the drama geeks doing some kind of weird yoga dance and i cant help but have a little laugh to myself. And then you have all the bad boys lined up across the vandalized fence with all the cheerrleaders wrapped around them.

I finally snap back to reality and realise that I'm still walking.

"Shit" I curse under my breath as I look round in search of help, but know I'm not going to get it because the entire school is starring, laughing and pointing at me, I turn back around in complete and utter anger and humiliation I silently cry to myself again and turn around to see that one of the bad boys pushes one of the cheerleaders off him, and I see him walking towards me, I turn around quickly and wipe the remainder of my tears away as he approaches me. I suddenly get lost in his beauty and how his looks are perfect, he has a ear length mess of dark brown curls, and his bright green eyes say so much about him, it looks to me that underneath this bad boy might just be a sweet, kind genuine young man.

"Hi" he says as I'm interrupted of my train of thoughts.

Omg his voice, I thought

"Hi" I simply say wiping one last tear away.

"My names Harry" he says plainly.

"Good to know" I say and he chuckles while lowering his head down, and I give a smirk

He pulls his head back up and stares at me, while I look at him in confusion

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask shyly

He looks into my eyes

"Because your beautiful" he says with a genuine voice

I open my mouth to speak when I finally realise what he has said and look down to hide my tomato coloured face