This Is Harry

Just to let everyone know, the picture is what I'm imagining Zoeys hair to look like, just imagine her with longer hair. 😊

After we had dinner and everything, Dani and Perrie had dropped me off home since Harry had fallen asleep in on the couch.
I thank the girls for a ride and walk inside.
I find it weird that no one is in the living room, and all the lights are off, mom and dad must've gone to bed.
I shrug it off and tip toe upstairs.
I enter my room, and close the door and turn on the light.
After I have a shower, I pull on a oversized basketball shirt and some fat pants.
When I get in bed, I see a light come from my nightstand, signalling that I have a text message.
To Zoey:
You left without a kiss. 😭
I smirk.
To Harry:
Well, if you cared enough to go to sleep AFTER I left, you might have gotten a kiss. MIGHT HAVE!
To Zoey:
Well, if you had cared enough to leave AFTER I woke up...
To Harry:
I told my parents I'd be home at 10, I LEFT AT 10.30!!!
To Zoey:
Whatever!
To Harry:
Whatever! Make sure you are dressed nice tomorrow night. Have jeans that DONT have ripped knees!
To Zoey:
Yeah, yeah. Sheesh
I smile and fall asleep.
-------<3-------
The day went by pretty fast and before I know it, me and Harry are pulling into my driveway.
"Thanks Harry, but you didn't need to drive me home, since you will be coming around here in a couple of hours anyway." I smile.
"Anything for you" he says and I smile.
"Ok, well bye" I say quickly unbuckling my seat belt and opening the door.
I here Harry clear his throat behind me, causing me to turn around.
He smiles sarcastically turning his head so his cheek is facing me, signalling for a kiss.
I roll my eyes and give him a slight peck.
Walking up the the driveway I open the door.
No one is in sight, until I hear slurps coming from the kitchen.
I tip toe in the kitchen finding Charlie with the tub of ice cream.
I laugh at the sight of her face with ice cream all over her face, looking so innocent.
"Charlie, you better save some room for the restaurant, and put that away before mom sees it and bands you from getting dessert tonight."
"Oh yeah!" She says quickly putting it in the freezer and wiping her face.
"You'd better go get ready."
"Yeah I probably should, is Harry coming?"
"Yeah he is, but when he gets here, pretend like you're just meeting him, I don't want Mom to know, he's been here before."
"Yeah, ok" she says. "I'll go get ready" she finishes and I nod.
I go up to my room and make my way to the bathroom.
Getting out a towel and wash cloth, I get into the shower.
When I get out, I wrap the towel around my head and another one around my body.
I make my way to my closet and pull on a basket ball hoodie and a pair of fat pants.
I decide not to put on my restaurant clothes yet, because I didn't want to crinkle it.
When I reach my dresser I turn on my curling iron, and get out my make up kit.
I apply a light layer of blue eye shadow, and a layer of black mascara. I apply some foundation, making my skin look flawless. When I finish that, I comb through my hair, and start curling it, making each curl perfect, curling it about 3 times, I finally finish, so I then pull back the front bits, securing them down with a bobby pin at the back.
After I'm finally finished with my "head" I check the time realising I only had about half an hour before Harry arrives, so I hurry over to my closet, pulling out my dress. I remove my clothes and pull it on.
(A/N I'm not explaining the dress AS YET! You will find out soon.)
I pull out my new pair of black heels and walk over to my dresser and grab for my body cream. Applying a large amount onto my hands, I rubbed it all over my legs.
I grab for my dark red nail polish, and apply it perfectly to my toes. After about 10 minutes, I'm done. I apply some shiny lipgloss and then I hear the door bell ring.
To say that I wasn't nervous, about my parents meeting Harry would be an understatement, I was extremely nervous. I take a glass of water that was on my dresser and take a big gulp from it, to try and calm my nerves, as I finish getting ready.

HARRYS POV
I pull up in Zoeys driveway and all the nerves just explode inside of me. I've never meet a girlfriends parents before, I've never had such serious relationship, I usually just sleep with them and not call back. Me and Zoey are real, I can't help but be happy when I'm around her. I could never hurt her. I'm to crazy about her.
She makes me feel so good about myself.
I think I'm falling in love with her...

I'm The New GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara