Just a special guess

"So have you got a ride home?" Harry askes me as we walk in opposite direction of the others.

"No, Charlie takes the bus, and mum and dad are working until later the evening." I finish

"Well, come on then" he orders me, as we exit the school and start walking towards a black ute.

I wait for him to unlock the doors, then I jump into the passengers seat, riding shotgun.

A majority of the car ride is silent, apart from me giving him the directions.

We are about 5 mins away from home, Harry askes me, "So... Wanna play 20 questions?"

I stare over at him, in a weird way because that is not what I was expecting him to say.

"Umm, that was unexpected, but sure." I say with a shrug.

"You start" I say after a couple of seconds of silence.

"Ok" Harry says before a long awkward pause

He finally finishes his sentence, with his question.

"We'll start at random, and then get into the juicy stuff," after he says that I give him a weird look.

"What's your favourite hobby?" Is his first question.

My reply is, "being with my family, and having a good time." I answer to him, I guess he doesn't know what to say because all he does, is give a little nod.

"What's yours?" I ask.

Harry lets out a sigh and thinks for a minute, "Being with the gang."

"Tell me the names of all the people in your family." He some what orders.

"Ok," I start "There's my mum, Alyson, my dad, Rob, my little sister Charlie and my older sister Stacey, but she lives with her boyfriend, Mark, back in Chicago."

"What's your biggest secret?!" I ask getting more into the game as if it's truth or dare or something. I sit up better and cross my legs.

"My biggest secret," Harry starts "Is that I want to be a author..."

"Seriously? Aww" I tell him

He blushes.

"Do you think you have ever met the love of your life?" Harry askes.

"Yep" I reply popping the p, earning a surprised, puzzled look from Harry.

I give a slight giggle and finish, "Food"

I look over to Harry and see what looks like a wash of relief on his face which makes me blush, turning my head away from him.

"Food? Seriously?" He asks me in a stupid kind of tone.

"Yeah, food" I simply return

"I actually love food more than life. I can't live without food, and yes I know you technically can't anyway, but food is amazing! I practically live,for food, food is pretty much the reason I wake up in the morning." I continue "I literally live and breath for food. Oh speaking of which is there any food places around this area? I'm starving" I whine to Harry causing him to burst into fits of laughter.

"So am I actually" Harry says matter of factly, making a U turn

After a couple of minutes we arrive at McDonald's.

"OMG!! How do you know McDonald's is my life??"

"Just a special guess" he tells me with a smirk as we arrive at the drive through

"What do you want?" He asks me

I think on it for a minute before telling him my order.

"A large Mc Chicken Combo with a large coke and 6 chicken nuggets, oh and a caramel sundae" I say with a cheeky grin