C9 • Far Away

The housemaids helped the couple's pack for their first trip together away from their matrimonial home. Y/N was extremely excited about going on a honeymoon vacation with Michael.

It was her first time traveling out of the country for a vacation. She purchased a camera, a week before their trip to snap photos of herself and her husband on their vacation at Bali, Indonesia.

Michael wanted to spend some real alone time with Y/N. Although they were happy living in Neverland, he wanted to his wife to enjoy herself in Bali.

They could be far away from everything and take their mind off of things and peacefully relax. Michael had planned something special for Y/N when they arrive at their destination.

"Are you ready _____?" Michael asked his wife staring out of the window. Y/N focused her attention towards Michael with a smile on her face.

"Yeah I'm ready," Y/N responded.

The car began to drive away from the Neverland estate towards the airport. The car ride was a laidback drive with the sounds of "Sweetest Taboo" played through the radio.

Y/N turned her gaze from the window to her husband. Their eyes meet instantly, besides he was already eyeing her without her knowledge.

She raised her eyebrow and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"Just staring at a good looking woman that's all," Michael responded with a smirk. Micheal inched closer to her and peeked his wife's soft lips which she gladly enjoyed him doing.

She loved that Michael had a really soft and loving spot for her. However, she wanted to know a little more about Michael Jackson.

After a 50 minute drive to the airport, Y/N searched the airport to use the bathroom as she felt like the baby was sitting on it. She rushed into one waddling her way into the female stall.  Michael patiently waited for Y/N to finish. After 3 minutes, she walked out to find Michael still standing there.

"You didn't have to wait Michael," Y/N spoke as she giggled at him.

"Why would I leave you?" Michael said. "Are you okay now?" He asked stroking her cheek.

"Yeah," She responded. "I'm just tired that's all."

As the plane began to board the passengers which were Michael and Y/N. The plane was enormous and had a mocha colored interior design with leather seats. It was first class vibes all through.

"Sit down," Michael told Y/N, she nodded and sat. The flight attendant offered her some water and crackers, Y/N began to munch on them. As the flight attendant proceeded to help buckle her seatbelt before the flight took off.

Michael sat right next to her," You alright?" He asked holding her hand and kissing her forehead.

"Yes, I'm fine." Y/N smiled. "Bali... here we come!" She whispered looking out of the airplane window, resting her head at the corner.