C4 • The Lust In Love

Play Song In MM - Slow Edition

Chapter 4- The Lust In Love

Michael swiftly carried Y/N bridal style, walking up the stairs towards the principal bedroom. Once the couples arrived at the bedroom Michael began to passionately kiss Y/N lips sending the both a wave of erotic bliss.

Michael laid Y/N on the bed progressively breaking the kiss to undress himself. "Michael," Y/N moaned. "Shh baby, allow me to remove these clothes," Michael responded.

Michael removed his sweatpants. He obtained eye contact with Y/N. Michael slowly pulled ______'s silk gown over her head tossing the gown on the hardwood floor.

Michael licked his lips at the sight of his wife's naked breast. He proceeded to remove her panties sliding the fabric from her legs exposing her forbidden fruit.

Michael moved towards Y/N face softly pecking her lips, leaving gentle kisses along her jawline to her chest area. Michael took one of Y/N's breast into his brawny hands gently gliding his tongue across her nipples.

Y/N groaned at the overwhelming amount of pleasure. Michael grinned against her chest showing an erotic amount of pleasure to her other nipple.

Michael began to leave trails of kisses all the way down to her private area. "Y/N I want you to keep eye contact with me while I do this. This isn't going to hurt, you'll really enjoy this. Spread your legs," Michael ordered. Y/N gladly obliged to Michael's command.

Michael smirked against Y/N's thigh moving inches closer to her heat his breath blowing warm air on to Y/N's private area. Y/N began to whimper uncontrollably due to the immense pleasure she's receiving. Michael used his moist tongue gliding into Y/N's vaginal area.

"Michael please!" Y/N moaned pleading for her husbands attention. Michael's fingers began rubbing against her clitoris in circular motion. "Just let it go," Michael encouraged increasing his wife's orgasm.

A wave of erotic climaxes exploring through Y/N's body. Michael's tongue made contact with Y/N's moist heat gradually gliding his tongue across.

Michael crawled over to Y/N's position hovering over her body. He started leaving love marks across Y/N's soft flesh. Michael regained his attention back to Y/N's lips producing a passionate make out sessions. Michael slowly broke away from the kiss removing his boxers exposing his length.

"Don't be scared," Michael reassured after seeing his wife's facial expression causing Y/N to nod her head. Michael hovered over Y/N's body gently pecking her lips. "It is going to hurt, believe in me after the pain disappears you'll feel immediate pleasure," Michael told.

Y/N stared into Michael's ebony eyes with understanding. Michael proceeded to kiss Y/N again slowly pressing his length against her innocent heat. "Breathe," Michael gradually suggested inserting his length into Y/N's hymen feeling her tightness.

The overwhelming amount of pressure started infusing Y/N's private area, she grew uncomfortable due to the amount of pain she felt. "Ow Michael it hurts!" Y/N whined.

Michael gently pecked Y/N's lips before forcefully inserting his full length into her vagina tearing through her hymen in the process. Tears began to flow out of Y/N's eyes.

Michael began kissing her tears away assuring she was alright. Michael slowly began to motion inside Y/N's vagina causing the both to moan. Michael started increasing his movement motioning deeper into Y/N's g-spot.

The immense amount of sexual ecstasy washed over the couples in their passionate love making session. Michael has never made passionate intercourse with any female before. Y/N never experienced anything related to sexual intercourse everything Michael was doing something unique to her.

Michael's sexual movement began increasing causing Y/N to clench her vaginal muscles on Michael's length causing him to groan.

"Fuck baby, what are you doing to me?" Micheal moaned. Y/N started to whimper at the feel of her climax urging through.

Michael acknowledged his wife's needs helping his wife climax with faster & deeper thrusts into Y/N's g-spot.

Y/N loudly moaned at the immense amount of pleasure building up in her area, begging Michael for a sort of release. Michael knew that Y/N was at the peak of her orgasm.

"Cum for me mamas," Michael whispered in Y/N's ear teasingly kissing her neck. Y/N quickly felt her orgasm pervade her body directing her into a paradise of sensation.

"Michael I love you," Y/N whimpered caressing Michael's chocolate face.

On the other hand Michael was on his peak of his personal climax, releasing his semen into Y/N's body. Michael sloppily collapsed next to Y/N gradually pulling his wife against his chest.

"Michael can I use the bathroom real quick?" Y/N asked.

"Sure baby," Michael replied.

Y/N slowly got up from the bed looking over her shoulder entering contact with the immense amount of blood that bled from her hymen. She looked at Michael with a worried & embarrassed facial expression.

"Don't worry when you're finished get a towel I'll place it on the bed. Tomorrow the house helps will clean the room." Michael said flashing a grin at Y/N causing her to vaguely smile.

After Y/N pee'd reducing the risk of any yeast infections. She proceeded back to the bed with a towel covering the stained part of the mattress. Michael extended his arms embracing his wife, Y/N cuddled closer to Michael drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too Y/N," Michael said kissing Y/N's forehead before drifting off to a peaceful slumber.