C3 • Lied

Immense silence occupied the master bedroom. The newlywed couples share a swift glance at each other every minute. The difficult silence was concluded by an irritated sigh. Michael dialed Phillip's number, asking him to come back to Neverland. Phillip was addled by Michael's demand. Michael ended the quick phone conversation, darting his attention to Y/N.

"Do you still want to continue this marriage Y/N?"
Michael asked.

"Y-Y-yes. I want to continue this marriage. I'm sorry for my behavior earlier." Y/N responded, her beautiful eyes gazing at Michael.

"No sweetie, I'm sorry. It was my fault. I've been trapped into this nasty behavior. I forgot to acknowledge your feelings for you being my new wife. I'm deeply sorry, Y/N. I never meant to hurt you," Michael expressed his apology towards Y/N.

"I forgive you, Michael," Y/N smiled.

"There are some rules I'll discuss with you. No birth control, I want children. I usually have maids that work every morning. You'll be in charge of dinner. I like dinner at 7 o'clock sharp every night. My eating habits are different I crave junk food sometimes, but what I mostly eat vegetarian food. I believe you also know the basics like cleaning, preparing meals & taking care of the house. Do you understand baby?" Michael asked.

"I understand, I'm not stupid or anything." Y/N spoke but her voice suddenly became a whisper after she realized her choice of words.

"I like you Y/N. I think we'll make a great couple," Michael grinned.

"I think so too," Y/N replied.

"So what do you want out of this?" Michael asked breaking the silence.

"Terminate the agreement you arranged with my father, that's all. The agreement is between me & you now," Y/N responded.

"Alright," Michael replied as a smirk appeared on his face.

A sudden knock on the door. Interrupted the couple's conversation. Michael responded with a simple "come in". A guard appeared in the door informing Michael that Phillip was here to see him. Michael knew what he needed to do & he was going to confront that man & put an end to his behavior once & for all. Michael insisted that Y/N stays in their master bedroom till he's finished with his conversation with Phillip. Which she gladly obeyed.

As Michael began to walk downstairs meeting Phillip. Michael's facial expression concerned Phillip about this situation. Michael instructed Phillip to sit down on the sofa in the living room. Phillip obeyed his instructions.

"Phillip, you forced Y/N to get married to me. Not only did you force her, you lied to me & stole my money. You had the nerve to assault & punish that girl for refusing to marry me. Look at the fear you've inflicted on Y/N. Have you seen the damaged you've put on her? Do you!" Michael snapped glaring at Phillip.

"The girl is stubborn. You know these teenagers can be brats you'll have to discipline them. As a father that is what I did. Nobody will be telling me how to treat my child. Not even a little pop star singer like you." Phillip stated clenching his jaw.

"Okay Phillip. The check is cancelled. Y/N belongs to me, you'll no longer have any contact with her from now on. If I ever see you near my estate again I'll personally deal with you myself. Boys arrest him." Michael responded as waved him off.

"What! No, you can't do that, that's my child! I'll return soon & you better watch your back Michael." Phillip shouted as he was placed in handcuffs & dragged out of the estate.

"Bastard." Michael chuckled, as he went into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of wine. Michael answered an incoming phone call from his manager demanding to see him in the studio within an hour. Michael disagreed to meet with his manager in the studio. Michael wanted to spend the night with his current wife without any distractions. He proceeded up the stairs to the bedroom. Michael decided to spend quality time with his beloved wife.

"Baby?" Michael called out exploring the room for Y/N.

"I'm in here!" Y/N responded from the bathroom.

Michael motioned towards the bathroom, slowly opening the door revealing Y/N. The bathtub was infused with bubbles the sight was exquisite. The vanilla scented candles unleashed a delightful aroma inside the bathroom. Michael smiled at his wife affectionate behavior.

"I figured you would need a relaxing bath after a long day." Y/N suggested giving Michael a smile.

"Thank you my Queen. You didn't need to do all this. No one has ever did something like this for me. Bless you a million times. Do you care to associate with me or keep me company?" Michael asked smirking at Y/N.

"I'll keep you company, if that's okay?" Y/N responded, slightly blushing

"I'll love that baby," Michael replied.

Y/N watched Michael undress himself in front of her presence, she gulped at his lower appearance. She understood that Michael was her husband now. She'll have to get used to him being naked. Y/N took Michael's clothes placing them in the laundry bin. She asked if she could wash his back & apply a facial mask on him. In which he obliged to her request. Michael moaned in immense pleasure of the exceptional treatment his wife was performing on him.

Michael & Y/N enter the bedroom. Michael opens his wardrobe looking for sweatpants. Y/N makes her way to the kitchen to prepare dinner. She decided to prepare, "Roasted Cauliflower & Lentil Tacos with Creamy Chipotle Sauce" Luckily she gathered all the ingredients to prepare.

After 20 minutes, the food was finished. The delicious aroma surrounded the intact house. Michael entered the kitchen with astonishment. Y/N arranged the dining table, she flashed a smile at Michael. Y/N was staring to get a little comfortable with Michael. She liked how caring he was towards her. Michael seated at the dining table, patiently waiting for his dinner. Y/N began to serve the food to Michael. The couples began embracing & sharing their prayers before indulging their food.

"This was delicious Y/N, thank you baby," Michael announced.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Y/N responded.

After dinner was over. Michael & Y/N began to clean up the kitchen, after cleaning the kitchen. Michael wanted to have a talk with Y/N about their sex life. Michael gestured for Y/N to sit on his lap. Michael assured he wasn't going to hurt her, in whom she believed from his pleading eyes.

"You know you'll have to have sex with me," Michael mentioned gazing his attention to Y/N.

"I know, I won't scream or cry no more." Y/N blushed.

"Baby, when it comes to sexual intimacy it is about pleasure, acceptance, compassion, safety & understanding. It requires gentle handling & patience. If you'll allow me, show you & let me explore your body. You'll see what I'm talking about, You're such a beauty." Michael expressed his feeling of desire for Y/N.

A wave of astonishment & nervousness started to overwhelm Y/N. She expressed no intention of Michael being the type to express himself in that demeanor. Blood began infusing her cheeks transforming them crimson. The silence was instantly disturbed by Y/N's voice.

"Can we go upstairs to the bedroom, and rest for awhile?" Y/N asked.

"Anything you want baby," Michael grinned.