C2 • Married

The couple repeated their given vows to the priest. Michael would observe Y/N's features between vows. Y/N heart was racing, she felt anxious about the whole experience. Michael, on the other hand, was exceedingly happy to have a wife & start a family with. Y/N wasn't exactly Michael's type at all. Michael would date blonde & brunette bimbos with long hair, heavy makeup & big boobs.

Y/N on the other hand, had beautiful textured hair that complimented her eyes & skin tone. She wasn't massive on her back side. Her body had curves that accentuated her figure. She was a pretty young thing. Michael couldn't deny, his new wife was extremely gorgeous.

"I pronounce you husband & wife, you may kiss your bride." The priest announced.

Michael gave Y/N an unexpected peck on the lips. She was extremely surprised & bewildered. Michael definitely disturbed the silence, by telling Y/N to get into the house & wait in the bedroom. She obeyed his order & left the two men alone on the porch. Michael grinned at himself, he finally found a female that listens to his commands.

"Thank you Mr. Sanchez. It was nice working with you." Michael grinned handing a check to the priest.

"No problem Michael, I hope both of you enjoy your marriage. Have a nice day." Priest Sanchez responded.

Y/N examines the master bedroom, it was gigantic & elegant, a room made for a king. Y/N opens her suitcase & searches for a nightdress. It was five in the evening. She needed to freshen up. She laid her nightwear onto her suitcase. She sat down on the chair & waited nervously for her new husband Michael to come in. Y/N was frightened of Michael, she didn't know what he would do to her if she made him angry.

Michael walked into his bedroom & saw his wife Y/N sitting on the chair. He licked his lips at the sight of his beautiful wife. Michael imagined sex with Y/N, he couldn't wait to have her.

"Come here baby girl," Michael smiled.

Y/N was hesitant about her new husband. She feared he would hurt her. She slowly made her way to Michael. Michael smirked at his wife, "God she's a beauty," He thought.

"Yes sir?" Y/N asked.

"Baby, my name is Michael." Michael responded.

"Sorry Michael." Y/N replied as she looked at her feet.

"Eye contact, when you're talking to me Y/N." Michael said lifting her chin up with his finger to encounter his gaze.

Y/N backed away quickly, which confused Michael.

"What's wrong with you?" Michael questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, sorry it won't happen again. I'm just a little bit tensed about everything that's all." Y/N replied.

"I see, go take a shower to calm down. I'll be here waiting for you darling." Michael responded.

Y/N lathered her body in soap & scrubbed from head to toe. All her thoughts in her mind started coming rapidly. She didn't recognize what to adjust to or where to go from here. As she shut off the faucet & stepped out of the shower. She hydrated her skin, applied deodorant & dressed up in her nightdress. Y/N took a deep breath & headed for the door.

She entered in contact with a shirtless Michael in boxers. Y/N gulped at the sight of her husband she was shocked at the view of Michael. She noticed the bugle in his boxers, turning her cheeks red. Michael observed the look on Y/N's face & motioned her towards him, placing her down on the bed.

Michael began kissing on her neck leaving red love marks on Y/N's skin. Michael raised her gown up to her waist revealing her panties. He gradually grasped them off her private areas down to her legs. She shivered at Michael's touch, under no circumstances she has performed anything like this before. Michael took off his boxers & positioned himself at his wife's private entrance. He slowly pushed himself into her, he was stopped by loud scream. Michael was startled by Y/N's reaction. He suddenly got up off her with concern.

"What the hell is wrong with you Y/N?"Michael snapped.

"I-I-I've never done anything like this before. I-I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Y/N pleading as tears stained her face.

"Great an emotional virgin, just what I desired. Sit up & stop crying girl." Michael murmured.

Michael was concerned for Y/N, he observed the scars on her back that looked like belt marks.

"Y/N, I want you to be honest with me. Did Phillip force you to marry me?" Michael asked calmly.

"I-I..."Y/N stammered.

"Answer me!" Michael shouted.

"Yes, my father did." Y/N replied as she cried uncontrollably.

"You know what, get your clothes on, pack your stuff you're going back to your father's house." Michael stated.

"No, please Michael, please!" Y/N pleaded.

"Why don't you want to go back?" Michael questioned.

"He'll kill me..."Y/N responded as she looked down at her fingers.