C5 • A New Life

The morning sun shone radiantly through the beige silk curtains, glistening onto the sleeping couples.

Y/N slowly awaken from slumber motioning towards the master bathroom.

Swiftly glancing at her husband with a smile as her cheeks altered a crimson color.

After Y/N's hygiene routine. She took the palm of her hands wiping the steamy mirror, looking at her appearance before applying clothing. She assumed a floral dress & sprayed a pleasant fragrance.

Michael stood near the door, shirtless, leaning towards the wall — arms tucked. Y/N opened the bathroom door startled by her husband's approach.

"Oh I didn't know you were awake, good morning!" Y/N told flashing a smile at Michael.

Astonishingly, Michael winded his arms around Y/N's body, whispering in her ear.

"I'm sorry, good morning darling," Michael grinned.

"I can run you a shower, while preparing breakfast?" Y/N suggested wrapping her arms around Michael's slender body.

"Are you sure? The maids can do breakfast. I can run the shower, right now I just wanted you to rest," Michael responded.

"No, I have to stay busy. I don't like being bored, especially if you're going to be at the studio," Y/N admitted.

"Okay, what do you like doing personally?" Michael asked.

"I like writing stories & cooking sometimes, so if it's not too much. I would be interested in some cookbooks & writing materials." Y/N requested.

"Baby, I'm Michael Jackson nothing you'll ever ask for would be too much for me. I'll give you a credit card to purchase what ever you need. Also, I'll grant, your own personal vehicle for you to use. Okay?" Michael stated as he grinned at Y/N.

"Yes, thank you so much Michael!" Y/N smiled.

"I'll prepare you a cup of coffee & start laundry. Go take your shower," Y/N insisted.

"Okay baby girl, okay!" Michael said as he motioned into the bathroom shutting the door.

Y/N made her way downstairs, she acknowledged she'll need a house tour. In which she'll ask Michael before he leaves for the studio. Coming in contact with the house maids greeting them as she handed them her laundry basket.

As the French vanilla flavored coffee aroma filled the entire kitchen, the drops of the liquid filling the steamy coffee pot. Once the coffee was finished brewing, Y/N poured in two cups of coffee adding creamer & sugar.

The bedroom was gradually opened by Y/N's hand as she walked in, placing the breakfast tray onto the night stand seeing her husband Michael handsomely dressed.

"Here is your coffee, you look handsome today," Y/N blushed.

"Thank you, you look very beautiful as well as darling," Michael commented.

"Also, sweetheart here is your own credit-card & the car key to your own car in the garage it's a white Range Rover." Michael announced handing the items to Y/N.