1.0

The flowers were blooming, the sun was setting and George and his family were sat there, in quietness, he was enjoying it he was starting to understand them all a bit more after seeing his sister crying in his room the night before that was all he could think about. He woke up to a beeping, he wished that dream never ended, but maybe that meant his sister really wasn't crying the other night.

He got out of his wooden small bed and got ready, he took off his clothes and jumped in the shower, after about 20 minutes he got out with a towel around his waist messing with his hair he put on some shorts and a crop top, no one really knew about how George liked to dress except his sister and mother of course he could never tell his father, he hated his father every single gut hated him no matter how much he tried to see some good in him he just made himself look worse not to mention how he always gets in a fight with George's mum, he took of the clothes remembering it was school but he still liked to admire himself in the mirror for a while.

When he was finally done he went out with a suit on surprisingly, usually he just wore sweatpants and a T-shirt, his mum complimented his outfit gave him something if he was hungry and he left for school with his sister, heather, they talked all the way and out of no where " it's not your fault, about last night" George looked at her confused " it was a boy" that's what was wrong with heather last night someone had rejected her " your too good for him anyway, it sucks to be him how could anyone not want THE heather, wow" George's plan worked heather was smiling and laughing.

They left the car and went into school diffrent ways saying bye to each other, George walked to the small table that he would sit on his backpack was tacken from his back in a flash tripping him over "Nice suit weirdo" Techno said laughing and bugging his friends sending them a signal to laugh too, "thanks" George said grumpily as he got up slowly he wondered why he wore this stupid suit "even my sister dresses better than you and she's only 11" he said laughing, George ran to the bathroom and washed his face trying to blend the water with the tears wiping his face someone walked in slowly "hey sorry about techno" dream said
"What do you want" it was one of technos friends, dream walked closer to him and shoved him to the wall whispering in his ear "don't move" George stood still. Dream kissed him, George was being harassed he didn't know what to do he tried to run but dream whispered "where do you think your going" George tried budging past but dream was too strong.

Hi this isn't very long but sorry if it takes a while to post these I don't really have much time but for the next one TW there is rape abuse and sexual harassment (wowww)