1.5

The picture shows what George wore today George woke up with a throbbing headache he got up and put a flower skirt on and a nice plain black crop top, he grabbed his phone and was on it whilst walking downstairs not remembering dream doesn't know. He went into the kitchen and looked up from his phone to hear "so now your wearing my clothes are you" he said giggling George forgot, but dream seemed okay about it. After a while George remembered, why was this is dreams wardrobe? "Hey dream, why was this in your wardrobe anyway?"
"Oh it's probably dristas"
"Oh, I need to go home soon aswell"
"Okay I'll take you in a minute, do you want some breakfast?"
"Yes please"
Dream had a piece of toast waiting for him "here!" George wondered why dream needed the money he was already really rich or so he looked like it "you look really rich, why did you need the money?" Dream walked up to George with a letter looking sad as If he said something mean George grabbed the paper it was bills George was confused until he looked at it properly "6 grand!?!" Dream nodded faintly looking like he was going to cry "mums already paid off 2 grand from what techno gave me I told her I've been doing jobs, "the reason I was crying when I ran out, I know you seen me, was because I regretted my entire life in that moment" George looked at dream feeling sorry for him and gave him a hug, dream hugged him back " you know you could just pretend that you do it? I'll run out each time crying and you'll whisper into my ear and I'll pretend to be scared?" George said trying to help the boy out he couldn't let him go homeless!? "I guess we could try" Dream said worrying, George checked his phone "oh my god I need to go I'm so sorry" dream got up and got to his car to start it they both got in and talked for ages when it was finally time George hopped out the car and went inside saying bye to dream but then again George's dad was stood there "what the fuck are you wearing"

HA HA CLIFFHANGERS 384 words :)