1.1

TW: swearing abuse rape

George ran out crying pulling up his zipper, did he just get raped in a school bathroom? Everyone tells him school is supposed to help you, dream ran out looking like he was about to cry he looked at techno made a signal and went out to the field, techno followed, why was he crying he wasn't the one who got raped?!?

Heather ran up to George running out of her class with her teacher trying to chase after her "George what's wrong are you okay"
"Huh, oh yeah I'm fine why"
"George, why are you crying don't lie"
George had to lie he couldn't tell heather that he just got raped in a school bathroom ( not apart of the story but if you are being sexually harassed please tell someone who can help you)
"It's just techno again" he said wiping his eyes
Heather was about to March over there's with that look on her face ready to throw hands
"Heather, don't it'll make things worse let's just go" George said trying to act as if nothing had happened
"George it's not time yet?"
"It's fine mum will understand" George said knowing his mum wouldn't understand
"Oh George can my friend come her names drista!" Heather said excitedly
Drista? Heather told George all her friends but he had never heard of drista?!? " who's that?"
"She's a new friend"
"Umm, yeah sure! If mum says it's okay one second" George pulled his phone from out his pocket

George:
Hey mum

Mumm❤️:
Yes Georgie

George:
Heathers made a new friend is she allowed round for the day

Mumm❤️:
Of course yes, does she want to sleep?

George:
One second I'll ask
"Hey drista, do you want to sleep"
"What kind of question is that OF COURSE YES" drista said jumping up and down with heather

George:
yeah she wants to sleep

Mumm❤️:
Okay love you bye x

George:
Bye mum love you x
George got up from the bench table

Drista:
Hey dream

Rat 🐀 :
What

Drista:
Can I go sleep round my friends tonight

Rat 🐀: yeah sure

Drista:
YES thank you love you bye x

Rat 🐀: love you too x
"DRISTA ARE YOU COMING"
"COMING HEATHER"
George looked behind him to see the two girls chatting together about something they were giggling at the phone, George started the car and the girls were talking the entire time.
They got there and his dad was awaiting at the door with a picture, his dad was very rascist and homophobic, it was a picture of dream and George kissing, George's heart skipped a beat he was having a panic attack his dad thought he was gay he wasn't gay but he was bisexual he just didn't want anyone to know, his dad kneed his stomach causing pain everywhere from head to toes, his eyes aligned with his dads "explain it now you gay fucker"
"I-I'm not gay"
"You fucking lying peice of SHIT" he hit him again and blood was dripping down his head
George had no idea how to tell his dad he had been raped, so he didn't "H-he's my b-boyfriend" did George really just say that of course he wouldn't why would he like a rapist "I'm not having a gaybo as my fucking child YOU LITTLE SHIT YOUR SO SPOILT GO TO YOUR ROOM WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU ANYWAY" George limped upstairs crying whilst he was being shouted at by the man his mother married, heather ran up to George "GEORGE ARE YOU OKAY IM SO SORRY IS HE ACTUALLY YOUR BOYFRIEND!?" "I'm so sorry George" he hugged her back in pain THERES blood on her shirt but she didn't seem to care "n-no he's not heather I need to tell you something" he dragged heather into his room and shut the door so no one could hear him he took a deep breath and did it " whilst I was in the bathroom dream, one of technos friends, came up to me and he...raped me and sexually assaulted me I tried to fight back but he was to strong and.." George had a panic attack, heather looked like she was about to cry she was she looked like she wanted to scream and beat him up drista was outside listening she couldn't believe it HER BROTHER RAPED SOMEONE heather walked out crying whilst George tried to sleep after she helpless him out through it, "dream?"
"Why were you listening, THAT PRIVATE I SWEAR TELL ANYONE I WILL KILL YOU"
"No heather, dream is my brother"
"W-what" heather said in shock drista looked like she was about to cry George came out and gave her a hug "I'm so sorry you have to live with that son of a bitch" drista hugged him back "I'm sorry he did that to you" drista said feeling bad "do you mind if I go home tonight?" George was shocked she wanted to go back "yeah sure heather do you mind?"
"No not at all, see you at school tommorrow , Bye!"
"Bye..."

This one was around 900 words I don't really know what to say let's just say drista gets revenge next time 🍴