𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔟𝔲𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝔬𝔣 𝑇𝑜𝑢𝑦𝑎 𝑇𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐

(I'm ecstatic to make an official Dabi fanfiction with a legitimate storyline where he gets the spotlight. I've had this idea for at least two months and I'm so so glad damnallgoodnamesgone, the Samurai to my Sharpshooter as I mentioned earlier, is letting me incorporate her OC into the plot. I think my fans of demons will enjoy this book, especially with a lot of the extra details undecided [I hope :3].

Before we start though, I have some things I want to point out.

Wherever there is a theme song, play it at the "*'" point for the best experience of reading if you want.

I'm going to repeat the trigger warnings I have in the description here and I HIGHLY recommend you read them for a better gist of the story without spoilers:

*frequent sex jokes- I will have a lot of sex jokes in here because this story is going to be more mature and vulgar than what I usually write. If that disappoints or makes anyone uncomfortable, I HIGHLY recommend you look for another Dabi fanfic to read after the prologue of this book. Frequent sex jokes is something I am keeping in this book and I apologize to my pure beans in the audience about this ahead of time

*smut- I honestly don't know if I will write any smut in this story, especially smut that connects to the plot. Every chapter with a "🍋" next to it will have some kind of smut in it.

*violence- since this is a My Hero Academia fanfic, I'm kind of going for a Birds of Prey vibe with the content, I will include fight scenes. I will probably also write death scenes and angst associated to the fight scenes

*profanity- I can't write about Dabi, Bakugou, Jaclyn, or Akemi without having them use profanity. I know that the only real profanity used in the actual anime of My Hero Academia uses 'bastard', so be prepared for much more than that in this book

*potential inaccuracy- PLEASE DO NOT criticize me for 'writing Dabi/Izuku/Katsuki/Keigo out of character'. That might happen so the plot flows smoothly, and I am bound to make mistakes on writing characters I haven't written about before. I'm not a perfect writer either, flaws are inevitable in all of my work.

That was more detailed than I intended, but please flee to keep yourself comfy if these things bother you. PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ME for these reasons either! Please please please. :/ I really want to make this book special without being terrified of my acc being gone forever. ;-;

If none of these things bother you, please feel free to vote, comment pop culture references/inside jokes/affection and share this book with other Dabi simps who might enjoy it. I love all of my supporters so so much and if you are one of them, thank you for supporting me and my work. <33

On that note, let's do what Anna of Cleaves says and get down!)

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔟𝔲𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝔬𝔣 𝑇𝑜𝑢𝑦𝑎 𝑇𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖

𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐

*' "You have it, don't you?" "Of course O-'' The timid investor mumbled to the powerful man seated at his desk. "Don't say my name. People are always watching, listening for information they can claw at and use to their advantage." The man interrupted discreetly, glaring around his office. "Right, right. Here is the vial." The investor gently placed a briefcase on the desk and carefully opened it, revealing a shot glass-sized beaker.

The thick liquid sealed inside it with an old-fashioned cork. Its distinguished beet juice-like color made the bourgeois-esque man's eyes twinkle. "Should I drink it now?" He asked with a menacing, eager grin. "The money..." The investor stammered. The man nodded and handed him a check. "How do you have this much money..." The investor queried in shock with a gasp. "You're giving me a powerful quirk after I've lost my own and investing in my plan to make this society crumble to the ground. I'll make sure you get repaid evenly." The man murmured, flattening down his hair with one hand before resting it on his desk.

"So...how are you going to do it? Make this society...crumble?" The investor raised a brow out of skepticism. The man took the cork out of the vial, sipping its contents. While he put a poster of a familiar woman on the desk, he placed the little beaker aside. "Her." The prestigious man pointed and answered calmly. "Her? But...but some more significant heroes have-"

"No one realizes it, but she is earning the trust of citizen after citizen. Her connections are webbed within Japan and beyond. City after city will feel trust and respect towards her. She is becoming the next Symbol of Peace without even noticing. When she loses control of herself, we step in. After that, one by one, the powerful and weak will fall prey to seeking her safety." The investor nodded in agreement and realization as his fingers brushed over the poster. "You're right."

"We still have a deal, don't we?" The man raised a brow. "Definitely!" His investor shook his gloved hand enthusiastically. "Good."