Chapter 7: The Aftermath

"Speak" - pokemon speak

"Words" - regular speech

Anything underlined or bolded is to put emphasis on it or a combo of both

Ash POV

I woke up after my breakdown. My face covered in blueberry juice and such.

I look at my surroundings sheepishly remembering my uh reaction yesterday and how I lost my ever-loving shit.

"Looks like you're up." A voice spoke quietly.

I looked up to see Clemont smiling softly and with an understanding look he crouched down next to me in my pillow and towel, nest... uhhhh yeah its a nest.

"How are you feeling Dad?" Bonnie came in just as quietly with a cup of water.

Bonnie climbed in beside me and took the towel from Clemont and handed the water to Clemont, and helped me clean my hands and face.

Clemont was just smiling away as he handed me the glass of water and stepped to the phone to order breakfast.

"Yes? Hello, can I get a bagel and cream cheese, waffles, blueberry syrup as well as maple, a fruit bowl, and egg on toast over easy with bacon, potatoes, oatmeal with blueberries and brown sugar? A serving of bacon and potatoes on top of the other order. Yes, charge it to the room, thank you."

He listened for another moment longer and hung up the phone.

He turned to look at me and smiled.

" Breakfast will be up in 20 minutes." He told me.

His face lit up as if he just remembered something.

He grabbed what looked to be a glass jar from out of his pocket.

In the jar were what looked to be pills made out of berries, leaves, and spices, a weird red-green color.

He opened the bottle and shook one out onto his palm walking towards me again.

Holding his hand out to me to take.

I grabbed the pill and looked at him questionably.

Reading my silent question he replied.

" You need to take it, Papa said to take one every day we are here with breakfast."

" What is it for?" I questioned.

"I don't know what's in it exactly but Papa said it was to make sure you stay healthy, help with nausea."

"But what are they?"

"They are apparently prenatal vitamins for you and the little one."  Clemont said reading the handwritten label on the bottle.

I'm about to take the pill when what Clemont said sinks in...

" What?!?" I talk slightly loudly, well I yelling.

" Prenatal vitamins, did I stutter?" Clemont looked at me confused.

"How did you and your Papa know I was pregnant?"

I asked rhetorically as if my mood swings, my craving for blueberries, and my towel nest didn't already practically scream it from the nearest rooftop...

Clemont just looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

I held my ground.

He raised the other one.

I looked away and took the pill.

"What's on the itinerary for today?" I asked Kiawe as he walked into the room with my schedule pulled up on his tablet.

And the Story Continues......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------