Chapter 11: Say what now?

"Speak" - pokemon speak

"Words" - regular speech

Anything underlined or bolded is to put emphasis on it or a combo of both

Third Person POV

Laughter rang out through the room as Ash's old traveling companions broke down in raucous laughter, all laughed except the Alolaian traveling companions.

Ash took one look at this motion with his finger then the guards swarmed, the entourage that Ash came with filed out with Ash, Clemont, Bonnie, and Gray.

"Oh, that was a good one."

"I can't.. My stomach."

"What the hell is wrong with you!"

"What are you talking about."

"Are you... are you kidding me? Ash left. My God, I hope he isn't upset he could kill us all.

Kukui stated

"What are you talking about, boys only like 20 or something he hasn't won a tournament."

"That's your basis on his skill, this boy..my god this man is older than you could comprehend, he is far deadlier and more intelligent than all of you combined."

"Ha."

" You do not understand war, you understand the service of war, battles that end in arrests and such, children... You are just children. The battles you fought are Child's play compared to the battles Ash has fought, led, and won. "

Kukui got up and paced the length of the room.

"Have you ever considered the times where Ash got serious, the feeling of bloodlust that he accidentally let through, you've seen his pokemon take down legendary creatures in one hit, he's taken down criminal empires, and you think he's nieve, childish, doesn't understand the nuances of war, it is you... you children who have not seen death, you who have not taken a life, as we have"

He gestures to the Alola gang.

"You have not raided buildings, killed outright, performed Hits so evil will not spread, you have not used advanced interrogation techniques,[torture] maybe... maybe the champions know of which I speak, but be lucky he likes you, that he is merciful and he will forgive you."

He looks around at all of these people. Who think they have seen war, death, and understand what they think true strength is measured by mock battles where death isn't even a factor.

"Because insulting his family, is a no go, his strength, intelligence, his age for christ sakes, to be a General he has to be a born citizen of the Kingdom, most generals are close to 60 years of age when they take the mantle, not to mention wearing foreign military regalia is not permitted under the Genova convention which was signed by every region and country. He is older than you, your parents, your parent's parents, he's been here since the dawn of time, and you ridicule him, he has DIED for you"

" And all you have given in return is anger, disgust, and questioning. He has given you adventure, he has given you your dreams yet you use him as a stepping stone. This is the first time in 6 I repeat 6 years since you've last spoken and you don't ask how he's been, you don't take his words at face value, you throw women at him in front of his family, and is... I can't believe you."

Kukui and co., as well as Trip and Alain storm out and his final words, ring out

"I hope he is merciful enough to help even after all you've done."

They have left the people in reflection.

Lance also stood up,

"Go through your memories, remember, I thought better of you."

"You're no better Lance." Misty said angrily

"Of course I am, I believe in my boss,"  Lance disgustingly gazed around the room.

Lance left the room in a whisper

"I believe in my God..." so quietly only the Champions who had looked on could hear.

They were left with more questions and answers.

They went to their room to reflect and discuss what they had witnessed and what was spoken.

For Ash was their only hope.

And the Story Continues......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------