Chapter 14: The Talk

"Speak" - pokemon speak

"Words" - regular speech

Anything underlined or bolded is to put emphasis on it or a combo of both

Clement POV

As Bonnie and I teleported behind them ½ of them turned around.

Good, such reflexes and battle strategy works well.

They purposefully had their backs against the wall in the effort of not getting snuck upon and it would have worked, the way the pokemon and how the champions were standing no pokemon could squeeze behind them without one of them knowing no matter how fast.

They blocked off the door so no one could get past them, he teleported behind them and they knew what to do, ½ faced the "threat" in front of him and the "threats" behind them as well.

Bonnie and I stared at them sort of creepily; it wasn't on purpose per se... But it was extremely awkward and I didn't know what to say but apparently, they took it menacingly and they looked at us in confusion because we were acting differently than they remember.

It was time to talk.

Third Person POV

After realizing who it was who surrounded them, the Champions calmed down. They relaxed.

They turned to look at Ash and Gray on the couch and sat down recalling their pokemon.

Ash was still eating blueberries leaning into Gray's shoulder. Gray was holding a large kitchen bowl of berries and in front of them on the coffee table were cups of water and tea.

Cynthia opened her mouth to speak when Gray raised a hand silencing her.

His whole focus was on Ash.

Who was just finishing the handful of berries he had, his face and hands were covered in juice making him look younger than he is.

He looked at Gray with childlike innocence and held his hands out to Gray. Gray just smiled and took out a handkerchief and slowly and methodically cleaned Ash's hands. Then held his chin and cleaned his face.

The Champions looked at this scene with awe and confusion. How have they never seen it?

The love that flows between the two of them. How did Ash's traveling companions didn't see this?

Even we saw the intelligence in his gaze and strategy but they don't, how???

Gray turned and looked, pulling ash into him and finally acknowledged the others in the room.

"Hey, guys." Ash said.

"Hey, Ash."

"Hello, Ash."

"Sup Ash."

Head nod.

"So how have you been?" Ash asked straight-faced.

They just looked at him.

Right, not the time.

Let's get into this

And the Story Continues......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------