Chapter 29

The greatest friend

=NAVY=

"Is it true, boss?"

I asked my boss, Isaiah morris The most painful question that I ever asked him.

He just looked at me with his blank expression and lean forward.

"What do you think? Am I the one who did that to your father?" He questioned me while looking straight into my eyes.

I averted my gaze on him and nervously gulped.

I don't know. I actually don't know. I'm starting to have doubts on everyone.

When he didn't get any response from me, he immediately stood up from his chair and turned his back on me.

But he stopped midway but didn't turned on my way.

"Remember this, Navy. I'm maybe a son of a fucking mafia lord but, I could never kill even a single soul." He said to me that made me think deeper.

Should I trust his words? Or 'his' words?

Flashback

"No need to go to the parking lot, Navy. Go straight to the security room and review the CCTV footage right now. An explosion occurred." my boss--Isaiah Morris commanded me and I immediately obeyed.

Ibinulsa ko ang wallet ni ma'am Summer at dali-daling pumunta sa control room para I check ang footages.

I knocked a couple of times on the door but no one opened it.

Well, I've got no choice but to crack this open.

I was surprised to see the operator lying on the floor with a guy sitting on the swivel chair.

Kaagad kong binunot ang baril sa bulsa ko at itinutok dito.

"Speak" utos ko dito at pumasok sa loob at isinara ang pinto.

He slowly Turned the swivel chair towards my direction with a grin plastered on his face.

"Hi, Navillera."

I was quite shock because of what he has called me.

I never used that name for a long time ago. I'm always using 'Navy' whenever im introducing myself. Even in my birth certificate.

Aside from my father, the only person i know that knows my real name is my boss which is Isaiah

Because, I couldn't pass into his extremely tight security and had no choice but to reveal my real identity.

My dad is a drug lord. Being a powerful illegal leader, he trained me to be ruthless and be a monster.

I suddenly remembered those moment.

Kapag may tumitiwalag sa grupo niya, ipapadukot niya para dalhin sa lugar kung saan ako nagt-training at gawing isang Guinea pig.