Chapter 19

A/N: this is two years later. So, Autumn is already two years old in this chapter. Thank you!!.

Btw, if someone wants to have dedication in one of this chapters just follow me first so I can find your user name, and message me afterwards. Thanks.

Anyways, I dedicate this chapter to Ms. QueenIce0. I appreciate your support on my story. God bless ! :)

SUMMER

I watched my daughter as she played those blocks on the floor. She will laugh when the blocks are falling, and she will go back to fixing her them up.

She has her Barbie dolls but, I don't know why she preferred playing these blocks than her dolls.

Today is my day-off so I can spend my whole day playing with my daughter. Tomorrow is another day-off for me!

Its been two years and here she is. So hyper and active. I also got my job here thanks to Dawn for forging my documents, my name is completely different from my previous one.

In work, I'm Daphne Solomon. A regular employer in one of biggest company here in London.

Burgundy. Burgundy is shipping and launching the most expensive and the best quality of any kinds of cars.

And oh! Did I already mentioned that the CEO here is hotter than the hell? Probably not. But nah. He's a total Playboy. Besides, I have my Isaiah. Who is currently married to her fake wife.

What a heartbreaking news. I cried my ass out when his wedding day came. I experienced hell the whole month. But, thanks to my baby Autumn I survived.

When their anniversary came last year, they threw a big party that made me almost pushed the send button of my mail saying "Happy anniversary! Wish you all the best" well, insert the sarcasm.

I snapped into the reality when I heard my phone rang. I picked it up when I read River's name in it.

"Yes, hello? Dalen again?" I didn't even bother saying good morning cause I already know what's his purpose of calling.

I heard him some sigh on the other line. "What's wrong with you girls? Why are you so complicated?" Bungad nito sakin.

Agad na umasim ang mukha ko at sininghalan kaagad ito. "Why do you always points the blame at us when there's a misunderstanding, huh? Why can't you see your mistakes and accept it? Why don't you ask your girl's point of view when there's a problem? Men are also complicated you know?! Gigil mo si ako!" I shouted at him.

I purposely added some Filipino words to show him that I'm pissed and besides, I am fully aware that he knows and understands those words.

Kaaga aga badtrip nako dahil sa pambungad ng mongoloid na to.

"Whoa! Whoa! Chill! I didnt mean it that way!" He said defensively.

"Well, that's what I've understood. Why are you guys fighting alot this days huh?" Itinaas ko ang kilay ko kahit hindi ako nito kita.

"It's just..." He paused before speaking again.

"We discussed about our pasts and she told me hers and i told her mine but, she misunderstood one of my story and we begun fighting." He cut his words and heaved a deep sigh.