Epilogue

Thank you po sa support! Balak ko nga po sanang i-drop nato dati kasi busy po ako dati sa work ko noong break sa school, pero na-touch po akong Mabuti sa mga comments at support na natanggap ko po sa inyo. Thank you so much po! Love you! <3 <3

Happy 1.2 followers 🎉❤

And let us all welcome 2022 with a positive mind set and ang wish ko lang ay magka-JOWA ka na para hindi ka na lang umasa sa e-books for kilig feels. intindies? Charot labyu.

~~SUMMER~~

"There was never a marriage. It was all for a show." He said with an emotionless face.

Everyone scattered around like a disturbed group of ants when they heard what he said.

"What do you mean by that, Mr. Morris? Could you elaborate it?"

"Are you saying that what mr. Javier said before was true?"

"What is the reason for doing this?"

"It was all to protect Erin and I from a certain someone." He remained calm even though the reporters are already flocking towards him.

"What's important is that we are already safe from that person and we're both happy living our own lives with our loved ones." He added.

"Javier family and Morris family are both in a good relationship and are getting along even now. They agreed to the setting and again, there is no marriage. That's all."

"SUMMER! Let's go!"

I smiled at her and followed her.

"I NOW pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." 

Tumulo ang luha ko habang pinapanood ang seremonya ng kasal kasabay ang hiyawan at palakpakan ng mga imbitado.

Ramdam ko ang tingin sakin ng kung sino kung kaya't kaagad kong pinunasan ang basa kong pisngi at nakisabay sa pagpalakpak. 

Hindi parin ako makapaniwalang ikakasal na si Midnight. And what's crazy is his bride is Dalen! 

I'm still... In shock! I mean when we found out that they're a thing, i almost strangled my cousin to death because i thought that dalen and river was still together.

River and my best friend did have a real relationship. But things didnt worked out. 

Hadley was heartbroken. But she know her place. She chose to move on and she's now somewhere in this earth. I mean, She never told us where she had gone. But, we respect her so even if dawn can do something to find her, we never did.

When i turned to find my their bestman River, i found him clapping happily while smiling widely. 

I know that River is absolutely good at hiding his true emotions. And im extremely worried that he's just faking his happiness. 

"Ah finally! tali na ang sira ulo." I heard Dawn said while looking at the newlyweds. 

I chuckled and elbowed her. "Inggit ka?" Bulong ko dito