Chapter 22

SUMMER

"How did you find us? Hmm?" I asked while playing his fingers.

I'm peacefully leaning on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, while he's sitting on his sofa.

I felt his chest vibrating as he laughed at my question like I just brought up the weirdest question ever.

"Seriously? You're asking me that, love? I think you've forgotten about me, huh? I'm a Morris. I can still find you even if you'll hide to the end of the rainbow." He confidently said and kissed the top of my head.

I raised my eyebrows when I heard the boastfulness in his voice. I smirked when I remember something.

"Really? Then why can't you find me for the past two years until now?" I shot back at him and looked at him straight into his eyes.

He cleared his throat, changed his position and removed his gaze at me. "We both now that your cousin is an expert when it comes to technologies, computers and stuffs. I think no one can surpassed her." He explained his side.

I playfully clicked my tongue and shook my head as if I was disappointed at him.

Magyayabang pa Wala naman sa lugar.

"So... That means that, Dawn told you my location?" I asked him when I realized his answer.

I looked up on him and I saw him nodding his head.

"Why would she do that? I mean it's not that I don't want you to find me but, I'm sure she wouldn't tell you my place if nothing bad happened, right?" Tanong ko dito at kinagat ang ibabang labi dahil sa naisip.

How are they? Are they going good? I hope no one was hurt. Hindi ako papatahimikin ng konsensya ko kung may masaktan man ni isa sa kanila. At mas lalong ikakamatay ko Kung may mamatay sa kanila ng dahil samin.

He sighed and rested his head on the sofa. "You're right something bad happened. That's why she has no choice but to spill your location in order to save your lives." He admitted.

Kaagad akong nag-alala para sa mga taong naroon ng may mangyaring masama. Napuno na naman ng tanong ang ulo ko. Kanina pa Ito umiikot sa isip ko. Are they doing fine? How are they?

"But, I assure you that no one was hurt not harmed by the enemy. They're all alone be and kicking." He butted in an instant.

I feel like, he just read my mind and he's trying to say that so that will make my feelings light.

"Tomorrow we're flying back to the Philippines. Dawn said that she is dying to meet you soon. And we're living to my house." He whispered and kissed my temple.

Philippines. It's been a long time since I've inhaled your polluted air, honey. I wonder if your doing good? I hope so. Nabawasan na kaya ang mga toxic at Judger sa pinas? Sana naman.

Makalipas my ilang minuto napag pasyahan kong bumalik na sa kwarto Kung saan natutulog parin si Autumn.

She must've experienced a great trauma for her to act like that. My poor baby.

I caressed her cheeks and pat her head while staring at her for some minutes before laying next to her.

Gumaling ka na baby para maalala mo na si Daddy mo. Nandito na sya, baby. Ikaw nalang ang hinihintay happy family na tayo.