Popularity Poll

Hello there~

How are you my lovely readers?

As you can see from the title of this page it is most certainly not an update.. Because I'm currently suffering from writers block.

Anyways~ today we'll have popularity poll. You get to vote the character you love the most

The most votes a character receives will take the first place and known as the most popular character in this book.

Here are the nominees.

Shirabu: Go.

Y/N: What should I say!?

Shirabu: How am I supposed to know!?

*Tap*

Y/N: Uh hello I am L/n Y/n the first candidate for.. For this uh.. *reads the title written on his palm* Popularity poll...*sighs* just vote me.

Shirabu: The name's Shirabu Kenjiro, I don't even fucking know why I got nominated.

Tendo: Hello cuties! If you may not know I'm known as Miracle boy SA-TO-RI! So vote for me and maybe I'll take you out in a date

Suga: Hello, Sugawara Koshi here.. I'm kinda nervous since its my first time getting nominated in this kind of stuff. I don't really mind not getting the spot I'll highly appreciate your votes, thank you in advance *bows*

Kuroo: Hello chibi-chan~ as you may not know my name is Kuroo tetsuro I'm the captain of nekoma, vote for me and I shall guarantee all your wishes.

*kenma on the background holding a banner that says 'Cap'*

Hikaru: Eh? I'm also nominated? Uhm.. *clears throat* Hi! Hikaru Yamamoto here, you guys probably know me for a particular reasons. Anyways please vote on who you think deserves to be the on the first place thank you *bows and passed the mic to bokuto*

Bokuto: I like turtles.

Here are the nominees for this popularity poll! So what are you waiting for? Go vote!

Results will be out once this book comes to an end.

Yours truly,
ZenZen