-3-

*A few days later*

Changbin's POV

I hear someone approaching the studio door. "Hey Changbin" Chan speaks. "Yeah, everything okay?". Chan walks in cautiously and takes a seat but staying near the edge. "It's about y/n. We can all agree that we are happy with our friendship and helping her out. But I feel like you have either become closer or that you possibly have feelings?". He's right, I do like her. "Um, yeah...". We sit in silence for a moment, thinking about what this could lead to. Although I have feelings, I know I have to be careful, especially outside with her. Surely if she likes me back this could work, we've kept the friendship away from the public so far. 

Chan breaks the silence. "The managers want to speak to you, about y/n, I don't think it's good" he admits. We speak trying to guess what it could be about, assuring ourselves no matter what we'll stay by her side. Chan also admitted how he and the rest of the boys have acknowledged that I must have feelings for y/n and that they're actually quite happy about it, but just unsure how it'll work. Before too much time goes by, I head to the office. 

There's a tension walking into the office, this can't be good. 

"Changbin, an anonymous comment online surfaced today from a few nights ago. It stated that the poster saw you walking with a girl, I'd assume that's y/n. You're lucky there's no photo evidence, if you all want to be friends you can't be this stupid. Now I don't know if the best thing to do is to ban you from meeting. I understand you've been friends for a while but this can not happen again". 

This can't happen. I care about her, we are y/n's only friends here. Maybe the thought of a relationship is taking it too far. 

"Please, we'll be more careful, I'll not walk with her anymore. We will make this work I promise"

I want to be able to make her feel safe, but this is the way to do that. 

The manager agreed through gritted teeth. You go back to the practice room to tell the boys. They agreed they should be more careful. There was barely any practising since you were talking the whole time, figuring out ways to make this all safer. "We should tell y/n, about that post" Minho suggested. Although at first, that seemed ridiculous since it would just make y/n worry. But he's right. 

Changbin: Hey y/n. I was just thinking, rather than walking, you can get a taxi. It'll be quicker. 

Y/N: I've seen the post. I'm so sorry. 

Changbin: It's okay we just need to be more careful.

Changbin: Y/n? I promise it's okay. Please answer.