Prologue

I died. I-I-I d-d-die-died. I DIED!!!!!!

Me, Skylar Athena Tyson died by SANDWICH!!!!

I was eating a sandwich for lunch after a assassination job. I chocked and died. I CHOCKED and DIED. I mean how pathetic is that, I didnt even get to finish my sandwich. I only ate half, so sad.

I looked around to see I was in a one-way tunnel at the end of it was a light but I didn't move. "I AM NOT LEAVING! I AINT REINCARNATING OR ANYTHING! TAKE ME BACK THIS INSTEANT. I HAVE MONEY TO SPEND, I HAVE 'JOBS' TO DO!" I shout stubbornly.

The stupid light started to move towards me quickly, causing me to turn around ready to run. Only to see there is no otherway. A wall blocked the god damn way!

The light quickly covered me causing me to scream "Curse you! You God Damn WALL!" and that was the last thing that happened to me before you know......

The 'Light'.

******************************

I opened my eyes to see I was in a car, no a car crash. I was in the passanger seat. I looked to my left to see a man, he looked mid-thirty, American persumable, has a wedding ring meaning married, wearing a coat and the outside of the hood is wet which implise rain, brown hair, brown eyes, olive tan. Dead.

I look around the car to see the windows cracked everywhere. A tree is infront of us which caused a dint in the cars front, persumable it was raining thats why his coat is wet, we drove the car slipped and swerved leading to car crash.

 A tree is infront of us which caused a dint in the cars front, persumable it was raining thats why his coat is wet, we drove the car slipped and swerved leading to car crash

I open the undamaged door and stepped out before looking around to see nothing strange except everything is massive.

'How is everything so big.' I thought

I looked into the window like a mirror before shrieking in shock.

"I'm a child. A ginger haired, green eyed 5 year old girl! OMG I died. My perfect body, my blonde hair, my blue eyes GONE!!" I say to myself in disbelief.

I could hear sirens off in the distance, so I stayed put and sat on the floor knowing it is going to take a couple of minutes

I could hear sirens off in the distance, so I stayed put and sat on the floor knowing it is going to take a couple of minutes. My mind was going a million miles an hour without even registering the fact that I have my memory or that I changed bodys. I began to subcontiously began to hum to my self which than turned into singing softly and quitely.

(A/N: Panic Room-Is at the Top)

(Welcome to the
Welcome to the
Welcome to the
Welcome to the)

Hell raising, hair raising
I'm ready for the worst
So frightening, face whitening
Fear that you can't reverse

My phone has no signal
It's making my skin crawl
The silence is so loud
The lights spark and flicker
With monsters much bigger
Than I can control now

Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fears are gonna
Come for you, come for you
Welcome to the panic room
You'll know I wasn't joking
When you see them too, see them too

Welcome to the panic room
(Welcome to the
Welcome to the
Welcome to the
Welcome to the)

Still waiting, hands shaking
Maybe the coast will clear
But these voices, these strange noises
They followed me in here

My phone has no signal
It's making my skin crawl
The silence is so loud
The lights spark and flicker
With monsters much bigger
Than I can control now

Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fears are gonna
Come for you, come for you
Welcome to the panic room
You'll know I wasn't joking
When you see them too, see them too

Welcome to the panic room
(Welcome to the
Welcome to the)

There's no crying wolves now
'Cause the truth has settled in
Hiding under goose down
For your nightmare to begin
There's no crying wolves now (welcome to the, welcome to)
'Cause the truth has settled in (welcome to the, welcome to the)
Hiding under goose down (welcome to the, welcome to the)
For your nightmare to begin (welcome to the, welcome to the)

Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fears are gonna
Come for you, come for you
Welcome to the panic room
You'll know I wasn't joking
When you see them too, see them too

Hell raising, hair raising
I'm ready for the worst

As soon as I finished singing the police cars, and Ambulences got here and stopped. People began to quickily file out of there vechiles and rushed over to me and the car crash.

Police and medics surrounded me while a few took away the mans body on a stretcher. The people around me all talked at once which caused there voices drowned eachother out.

Eventually they all stopped crowding me and moved away after being shouted at by a strangely familiar voice. I heard footsteps from behind me walking closer which caused me to turn around to see....

*******************
A/N: I hope you liked it so far 😊