Chapter 5

I stopped for a second and went through my bag taking out earphones and my iphone, putting music on and plugging in my head phones before putting them in my ears and carrying on walking towards them so it looks like I can't hear them and I am just walking through the woods accidently seeing them as well.

'I am so smart its unreal sometimes.'

***************************

Scott and Stiles turned around hearing rustling from the trees and bushes behind them.

I walk through the bushes causing them to freak thinking I was a Preditor or something.

I prentended to not see them.

'Idiots' I thought.

"Lydia??" Scott asked softly.

I look at them to see Scott and Stiles before faining surprise, I take out my earphones and look at them before saying "Scott? Stiles?"

"What are you doing out here?" I ask pretending to be confused.

"We are looking for my inhaler...." Scott answers me

"What are you doing out here?" Stiles questioned me

I shrugged my shoulders before saying "I went for a walk, I do it most days actually."

"Do you want my help?" I ask kindly.

"Yeah, Thank you" Scott and Stiles say simutaneously.

I start to look at the floor even though I know it's not going to be there.

Scott and Stiles do the same thing as me, until Stiles starts to tap Scott repeatedly and says to turn around.

I turn around to see a black haired man who looks around early 20's wearing leather jacket and is in all black.

'Enter: Derek Hale' I thought.

I look at Derek as I watch his every movement, he looked at Scott then Stiles and then me but his gaze lingered for a few seconds before moving back to Scott.

"This is private property." Derek says

"Sorry, we were looking for... it doesn't matter...." Scott says

"It does matter. Have you seen a inhaler?" I ask kindly.

Derek didn't say anything instead he took something from his pocket and threw it at Scott.

Scott catches it easily before turning around and walking away with Stiles while I stay put.

"Are you coming?" Scott and Stiles ask

"I will be there in a second..." I say softly

The boys reluctantly walked away, derek watched me carefully.

"Thank you for helping us, you didn't have too." I say softly before smiling at him and walking away.

I catched up to the boys and started to walk away with them.

"Oh My God! Do you know who that is?" Stiles asked.

"Yes./ No?" Scott and me say at the same time.

"That is Derek Hale. His Family died in the hale fire a few years ago, besides a few that survived." I said factually as I looked looked ahead and not at them.

Stiles and Scott both looked at me slightly shocked not that I cared, I just ignored them.

As I got to the cars we splitted of as I went to my car and they went to theirs.

I drove towards the hospital to see Peety, since I have not seen him in awhile.

As I got into Peetys room I sat down on the seat infront of him after saying hello to his psycho nurse.

"Hey Peety. I'm sorry I haven't come to visit over the past few days, I have been a little busy with prepping for school" I say apologetically.