Chapter 1

Eventually they all stopped crowding me and moved away after being shouted at by a strangely familiar voice. I heard footsteps from behind me walking closer which caused me to turn around to see....

*****************

Linden Ashby?

I stare at him in shock. No fracking way!

He stops walking as soon as he is infront of me, he then squats infront of me and looks at me sympathetically.

'I wonder why.' I thought curiously.

"Hey there kiddo, I know your scared but it's ok. Your going to come with me and we'll go to the police station to find your mommy, ok??" He says softly.

I watch his movements carefully and conclude he is no danger to me. I simply nod at his question and carry on watching him.

"I am Sherrif Noah Stilinski. It's nice to meet you Lydia." He says while grabbing my small hand and taking me towards his car.

'Sherrif Stilinski?? No way! I-I-I a-am i-i-in TEEN WOLF!! No-o-o WAY I'm Lydia FREAKING MARTIN!!' I thought excitedly.

Once we got to the police station, we both went in and I was told to sit at the chairs outside his office and that's what I did like the good girl I am..... NOT!! As soon as Stilinski's back was turned I went to one of the empty cop cubicles and logged on (hacked on). After 'logging on' I went through file after file memorizing every detail until finally found my file.

File: Martin, Lydia

Age: 5
Gender: Female
Occupation: Kindergarden
Family:
Natalie Martin (Alive, Widow)
Anthony Martin (Deceased, car crash)
Allergies: N/A

Well there is not much there is there. No bother I atleast know my mothers name and my accurate age.

I was about to log out when a hand landed on my shoulder which causes me to internally scold myself for being so trapped up in my thoughts not to notice.

I slowly turn around to see...
Mr. Stilinski.

Great just great I got caught by the sherrif himself. This must be how Scott and Stiles feel when they get caught but maybe not as bad? I look up at him while faking innocence.

"How did you get on to here?" He asked me both surprised and confused.

"It was already open...." I lied smoothly.

He looked at me not fully convinced so I tilt my head to the side slightly to improve my innocence act before saying "Did I do something wrong??"

"No, no, You didn't. Now come along we need to go to your mother who is waiting in my office." He says softly to me.

I nod my head quickly to seem excited before getting of the chair and following him quickly.

We entered what seemed to be his office. I looked around to spot a average height women, ginger hair, blue eyes, light skin tone. My mother.

Natalie Martin is definitely pretty. I see were I got it from.

*Mental hair flick*

"Lydia??" She says quietly before running at me quickly and picking me up before saying "Thank god your not harmed" tears start to roll down her face as she says this.

I hug her back instantly as a form of comfort.
"I'm okay mommy, I promise." I whisper to her.

She laughs brockenly before saying thank you to the sherrif and leaving with me in her arms....