Chapter 3

Mom now let's me go out alone for a certain amount of time but obviously I have to bring a phone. So now I moved my training to outside in the woods since the terrain is harder which means it's a valuable place to learn/train but besides this stuff nothing interesting has happend but then again that would be obvious since there is no supernatural in beaconhills YET

********************

16 years old

Those years went by slower than I wanted it to but ow well.... what can ya do.

I have really change over the 5 years again... my hair is still curly but only slightly and I have my 'dads' eyes still.

Aren't I the prettiest girl you have ever seen?
Yes. Yes I am. Dont even bother to lie.

Today is the first day of school, last night scotty got bit. I was thinking of going to the woods that night but I knew it was better to have my beauty sleep so I can look even more fantastic than I usually do.

Over the years I have actually became slightly narcissistic but it doesn't matter I'm perfect any way.

I had a quick shower and did my makeup before grabbing the perfect outfit for today that I pick last night and putted it on.

It was a maroon cropped top with a black skirt, brown ankle boots, and a brown and black bag to complete the look.

I have done alot over the 5 years like becoming a strong social media influencer, which I earned alot of money, some I spent on my beautiful McLaren P1 that's black. I got it over the summer so it brand new. At the start I wanted a coloured one like yellow or red but it would attract to much attention at night.

I got in my beautiful baby, and putted my bag in the passengers seat

I got in my beautiful baby, and putted my bag in the passengers seat. I sped out of the garage and towards the school.

Once at the school I got out of my car and strutted towards the school and past stiles, Like TV Lydia did. I got my schedule and went to my locker to take out anything I need first.

I walked around a corner and bumped into a boy, he had a blue cardy that matched his ash blonde curly hair nicely.

"I-I-I'm s-so-sor-sorry." The blonde boy known as Issac says quickly and quietly before trying to leave. The keyword there is trying.

I quickly grab his hand to stop him and then say "Are you ok??"

"Y-y-yes" He replies quietly.

"Good. I'm Lydia Martin and you are??" I say softly to him.

"I'm Issac Lahey" He says quietly.

"Well it's nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends." I say softly before smiling at him.

"You want to be friends with me?" He mutters confused.

"Yeah why wouldn't I? I mean your nice and cute." I say before smiling again causing him to blush in embarrassment. I could not help but giggle.

"I have to go to Ap Maths. So I'll see you later blondie?" I asked Issac

He meekly nods his head, so I smile at him before turning around and walking to class.

********************
A/N Hope you enjoyed the chapter. We have already met a main character. What will happen next.