Chapter 6

"Hey Peety. I'm sorry I haven't come to visit over the past few days, I have been a little busy with prepping for school" I say apologetically.

*******************

"The first day of school was fun. I made two new friends, there names are Issac and Allison. There nice." I started to tell him about what has happened to me recently.

I was there for a few hour with him talking about everything and anything really, that is until visiting time was over.

"Well, I guess I have to go know...." I started before sighing "I wish you could talk back to me..."

I smile softly at him before kissing his temple and muttering "Goodbye." knowing he would be able to hear me.

I got home and went straight to bed since it was late and I was very tired.

******************

The next day after school I went to watch lacrosse wanting to see what happend, I sat on the bleachers in the same spot as yesterday.

I couldnt help but cheer loudly at Scotts slick moves, it was amazing moves really amazing.

But besides that I was busy preping for my party, making sure there is booze set up.

I went upstairs to have a shower and putting together a outfit, the outfit cosisted of a black cropped vest, cut denim butty shorts, opaque white throw over and black high heel.

People started to come into my house but all I was waiting for was Scott and Stiles so the fun can begin.

Scott came in with Allison and Stiles but something seemed slightly off with their date but ow well.

Scott started to dance with Allison so I went of to dance with Danny since his boyfriend wasn't here.

We danced for awhile before I noticed that Derek has arrived and he seemed to notice my gaze, he looked in my direction and watched me for a few before disappearing.

Next thing I know Scott is looking sick. He stumbled out of my party and away from Alisson.

I quickly walked towards were he went with Allison by my side.

She looked distraughted about him leaving.

I walk up to her and stand next to her.

"Why do you think he left like that?" She asked me.

"He might be sick, I mean he looked ill." I say to her, she nods her head at my answer but didn't say anything.

We turn around and see Derek "Hi, I'm a friend of Scott's." He began

"He asked me to take you home, since he didn't feel well." Derek finished.

I looked at Allison to see she looked hesitant, so I look at Derek and say "Can I come and make sure she's dropped off ok." I asked, well more like told, him.

He nods before taking us into his car, as we were in the car Allison took of her jacket like she did on the show because of Derek's Canaving plans.

After about 10 minutes we were outside of Allison's house, she got out, said "Thank you for the ride." and forgot her jacket again. Once she was at the doorstep Derek pulled out.

"I'll take you back to your house know." Derek said to me which caused me to laugh.

"You are not going to take me home, instead your going to take me with you to the woods to get Scott." I say confidently.

"How did you-? No, Why do you think I would do that?" Derek asked.

I laugh at him before putting on Allison's jacket and saying "You need the jacket, and you can't take it of me by force, cause you never know what it looks like." I said as I smirk took over my face.

"Or I could just rip your throat out with my teeth and take the jacket." He says trying to get the upper hand.

"I didn't think you had that sort of kink." I replied not moving.

"Fine." Derek reluctantly said finally giving in knowing he wont win.

After his little kiddy fit, he drove towards the woods witha Smirking me in the back.