Chapter 4

He meekly nods his head, so I smile at him before turning around and walking to class.

*******************

It was lunch, so I went over to my locker and put some books away.

As I walked towards the hall, I saw a girl on her own in the hall. Allison.

Quickly walking towards her I say "Love that jacket. Suits you."

She turns around and looks at me slightly awkwardly "Thank you."

I smile at her kindly before asking "Do you want to eat with me?"

Allison looked at me surprised before nodding quickly as if thinking I might take it back. "I'm Allison Argent."

"Lydia Martin." I say back.

We went to have lunch while I gave Allison the run down on beacon hills and the high school.
............................

"Oh, on friday I am having a party. You want to come?" I ask her.

"Maybe" Allison says to me as we walk along the halls towards the pitch to watch lacrosse practice.

'This is going to be good ' I thought to myself excited.

Me and Allison sat down on the bleachers.

I being the amazing prepared person I am, brought... popcorn!

I took the salty popcorn from my bag and began sharing it with Allison as we watched practise.

Like the series, Scott got put in net and was AMAZING. I know I have seen it before but its different seeing it up close. He caught EVERY shot like it was nothing, i couldnt pull my eyes away.

When he first caught the shot I watched in awe and quickly got to my feet, I began to shout at the top of my voice as loud as possible "WOO!!! YES NOW SCOTTY BOY! KEEP IT UP!!" 

Scott who obviously heard me turned around and looked at me with a strange look that I could not desiffer, before nodding his head and goes back to focusing on practise.

"Whats his name??" Allison asked curiously.

I could not help but smirk at the question "Oh him?. That's Scott Mcall. He is amazing at lacrosse isn't he." I say looking at her waiting for her response.

"Yeah, he is great." She says to me absent mindedly as she was ingrossed in Lacrosse.

I notice Scott looking up at us again, he heard us praising him. I guess Alliott has began?

Practice carried on quickly, soon it finished and so was my popcorn.

Shame.

********************************

I quickly got home and changed into more suitable clothes for going into the woods. I wore Knee-high boots, light blue jeans, white long sleeved shirt, light brown ponsho and a nice small brown handbag.

Just cause I'm going to the woods doesn't mean I am not going to look floorless and amazing.

********************************

I got out of the car and started to walk towards were Stiles and Scott went to look for Scott's Inhaler, as I got closer I could hear them chatting. 

I stopped for a second and went through my bag taking out earphones and my iphone, putting music on and plugging in my head phones before putting them in my ears and carrying on walking towards them so it looks like I can't hear them and I am just walking through the woods accidently seeing them as well.

'I am so smart its unreal sometimes.'