Chapter 2

Raindrops started to fall when i'm arrived at this place. There's a coffee house in this little town, named Jord Coffee. This place so nice,with simply brown decoration and a couple of bookshelf right after the red sofa made by John Lewis Hayworth,at least that Gale's said.

Gale is the owner of this place,plus he's my very best friend. We known each other since we're on high school. Practically he know exactly what's the reason and why my life become like this.

"And you're here friend" Gale smiled while he found me an empty seat for quality talk this afternoon.

"Right at that moment, as usual" I muttered.

"Where have you been lately, I mean we always have a day together at least three times a week, but lately you seems disappear."

"I'm drown for works,i have a little obstacle at the office ,and i'm just to busy to go out" I answer simply.

"And so,don't you wanna make me frappuccino hazelnut?or hot americano more fit in on this rainy day maybe?"

"Hmm,okay sir in a minute."

"Show me what you can do,Gale."

Gale go to the bar,and now just me and my self again,as always. I look at the window,staring at the road that seems busy that day. Bandung always more beautiful when it comes to rain,i love this town,even there's a lot of scars and bad moment that i can remember.

And when my eyes looking through around,there's something - no,there's someone distract me. A girl with spectacles and long black hair layered bob with cute fringes,she's interesting. She sit alone,hm...not totally alone,in fact she's smile while she texting with someone on her phone.

Her smile was adorable,i've never seen any other girl smiles like that.

Black evening gown make her more looks.....graceful. Her black heels,fit on her skiny sexy legs that she have.

She looks like bookish type women. 'Sexy nerd' i thought.

'What are you looking for? Your past? No buds,their not coming back" Suddenly Gale comes with he's evil smile,mocking me.

I still have an eye for that girl,until she spent a cup of coffee on her table and leave.

And after that we're back for our quality talk,Gale and me,again. I'm grateful,to have Gale. He's really great friend. Finaly i spend my afternoon with coffee, my best buddy,and something big happened to me. I saw her, someone who makes me feel something that has been lost.

It was a pretty good day for me.