Chapter 7

"I'm sorry, this house looks so messy."

I open the door when she busy try to wipe her tears.

Me and Aleyna finally went to my house. Considering it was already late.

Aleyna come to my house politely, she looking around. I don't know if she really is assessing my house or thinking about anything else.

Because now her face looks so....pale.

"Your house was so,amazing,do you live alone? Where's your parents?" Aleyna ask me about my family,while i'm not sure that i really know about them either.

"I live alone, without them, since I graduated. Please sit down, make yourself at home. I'll make you coffee."

I stammered .... And nervous.

"Tea please, isn't it too late for a coffee time, don't you think Argy?" Aleyna smiled at me.

"And Argy do not drink coffee, especially at this late hour, with or without me. it's really not good for your health."

She smiled at me, again, but, her face looked more serious.

"I'll remember that."

I went into my kitchen, to check. To see if there is tea or not,because I'm definitely 'coffee person'.

Lucky me, there is still one pouch of  tea.

'One and only' i talk to my self.

I bustle make some tea ,for us two,just because I hate it when someone waiting for me.

"And what's wrong with you?"

I started a conversation to make her more comfortable.

"If I have to tell you..., I'd never told about this to anybody. I just keep it to myself. "

Aleyna looked very tired to through all of this.

"Honestly my family fall apart." She began to tell, as she drank her tea.

"My father was caught having an affair behind my mom. And my brother would marry someone this month. But it turns out he impregnated a woman,which is not his fiance. This is much more....difficult,because it occurs at the same time." her voice began to sound hoarse.

I do not know,what she feel right now. Maybe I understand what happened to her.

But she was the only one who felt that.

"And now your father is still with her?" I asked her,hesitate.

"They are still together, that's all I know. I asked my father and he said he couldn't leave her." she answered."

Aleyna started to cry.

"He told me that he fell in love with this woman before he even knew my mother. This woman was his first love."

"And your brother?" I want to know the reason what's make her brother did that.

"He's still figure it out,how to solve this, but that what sure is,his fiance still do not know about this. I hate them. My father and my brother." There was disappointment in her voice.

"Aleyna, why don't you try to close your eyes for a minute?"

I told her, and although she hesitated, she do what i say. And she close her eyes.

"I always do this when I have to calm myself." I taught her. "You just have to listen,and do what i say."

"Aleyna,think about what makes you were here. Think about how you got here. What if you don't have a family? You don't have your father and your brother beside you? Two person who you think they are the one who destroying....everything."

She taking a deep breath. Try to hold her tears. But her tears started to fall.

"And ask yourself. 'If I am good enough to be a daughter and sister for them? People have reasons for what they decide, and they always forgive your mistakes,aren't they? "

"Just think how they could forgive all that you do and this is your time, your turn to forgive them as they forgive you."

She's still crying, louder than before.

"Aleyna you know what,you just have to convince yourself and try to forgive everything."

I moved to her side, and hugged her, she cried on my shoulder. And like I said. I don't know what she feels,nobody knows. But at least, I try to make her know that i'll be here,right beside her.

And that night was probably the best night of my life because I never thought that I would be there for her. When this cruel world,take her down.