Chapter 6

I slept soundly, without dreaming. and when I woke up I realize that I still in my office. I check my phone. Mr.Song sent me a message,he couldn't get back to the office after lunch time,because his wife was sick. There are also 15 missed calls, and all from Gale.

'woman case huh' I mutter.

Suddenly I heard someone crying. a woman's voice. I'm not too keen about the supernatural, I'm a poltroon.

I open the door, looking around. No one else besides me. I look at my watch and it's 1 am.

I immediately took my stuff and my car keys. I walk toward the elevator. Scared to death.

Suddenly there's sound of footsteps following me, I'm too scare to turn around.

I heard the sound of crying,it became clear, and suddenly someone's hand on my shoulder. I shocked and shout.

"AAAAAAAARGH......"

"WAAAAAAA..." she shout as hard as me.

When I see a clearer figure from this woman,I was surprised.

"A,Aleyna what the hell are you doing here? And are you,crying?"

It was Aleyna, with her swollen face and the tears were still left in her sweet face.

"Mr.Syandria,...Argy,why are you shout at me?" she asked me as she wiped her tears from her eyes.

I give her my handkerchief.

"I fell asleep. And when I woke up,everyone has...gone." I explained. "And you,Aleyna why are you crying at this......place?"

Aleyna silent for a moment, and then she asked me.

"Do you have a time?"