Chapter 10

A/N: This might get long as I wrap this story up. I hope you've all enjoyed it as much as I have writing it! Enjoy :)

Happy had a lot of fun interrogating River's stalker. Ratboy stayed out in the van not wanting to witness what all Happy was doing to the guy. All the guy ever said was that River was in love with him and just didn't want to admit it and that she liked playing hard to get. It infuriated the assassin and his torture became more brutal. The screams made Ratboy flinch knowing Happy's job in the club was to extract information out of people and he was really good at it. Hearing it, he knew, was going to give him nightmares. Having nothing more to say, Happy knew he wouldn't get anything else out of the kid. The kid had passed out from the pain Happy had inflicted upon him so he waited until he'd woken back up to put a bullet in his skull.

He had Ratboy help him get the kid back in the van so they could go bury the body where no one would ever look for him. It took several hours from the start of Happy's "interrogation" to the burying of the body. He was dirty and bloody when he was finished. They headed back to the clubhouse knowing no one would ever find the creep. Happy sent a text to Jax that it was done. The blond told Juice to head back to the clubhouse, get the tow truck, and head to the Charming Inn to pick up the creep's belongings and car. It all had to be gotten rid of so no one could trace him back to the club or River. Juice nodded his head and did as he was told.

"Just coming in to let you know, the guy won't be bothering you again. It's been handled." Jax stated as he walked into the room.

"Thanks, Jax." River smiled at him.

"You should go back to the clubhouse and get some rest." Bobby told her.

"Are you sure you'll be ok here?" She questioned.

"I'll be fine. Probably gonna go back to sleep." He chuckled.

"Well. If you're sure. I'll come back by tomorrow." She promised as she stood up to give him another hug.

"I look forward to it." Bobby smiled at her.

"I'll escort you back to the clubhouse." Jax offered as she walked towards the door.

Happy walked straight to his dorm to clean up. He wanted to talk to Bobby before approaching River. He showered quickly being sure to scrub every inch of his body then climbed out to dry off and get dressed. As he was leaving to head to the hospital, Jax and River were returning. He just nodded at her before continuing on to his bike. She couldn't help but wonder where he was going but remained quiet. Chibs and Quinn were playing pool so she sat down on the couch next to the pool table to watch the game. With the threat gone, Jax lifted the lockdown. Those who had homes, decided to go home.

River played the winner which was Quinn. The long-haired blond decided he liked the young woman. Chibs sat down to watch their game and cheer her on. It made her laugh and he was glad to see her relaxing now that the threat had been taken care of. He could see the tension that had been in her shoulders were now gone. She was joking and laughing a lot more. Quinn was laughing at a story she was telling about her time in nursing school making Chibs smile. Juice finally returned with her stalker's things and his car as Jax had told him to. They'd have to wipe it down and get rid of it at some point but for now it was staying on their lot.

He walked in and headed straight for River. There were some clothes and toiletries in the bag but there was also a lot of cash. He figured she deserved it. She was shocked to see how much money he had been carrying around and had thought about what all he could have done if he'd gotten to her with all that cash. He could have taken her anywhere in the world with the amount he had with him. It was a scary thought and she was very glad the club had found him and dealt with him. She excused herself from Quinn and their game so she could go put up all the money Juice handed her in her room. She returned a few minutes later and apologized for keeping him waiting. He waved her off and said it was no problem.