Murder

Third-person POV

Leo was trying to shovel some coal when Billy walked in and shoveled it with ease 

"I suppose you're going to tell everyone about my Ailments," Leo said to him 

"Why would I do that?" Billy asked 

"Because you know it would embarrass me" Leo responded simply

"Don't flatter yourself" Billy sneered "just because you're a pathetic twat doesn't mean everyone else is, just remember what I said, leave B and Hanna alone" 

"It's not my fault you never told B you love her, it's not my fault you're a coward and it's certainly not my fault that you're making my sister fall in love with you when you will never return the feelings" Leo spat 

"Grace period's over," Billy said walking closer to Leo "speak to me like that again, I'll hurt you" Billy turned and walked out of the room thinking about Leo's words, did Hanna really love him? did he love her? no, he loved B, that was for sure.

Hanna's Pov

"I could get used to this" Jess said as the three of us descended down the stairs, we were wearing dresses in a shade of pink mine had roses on it, B's was plain and Jess has cherry blossoms on her dress

"What are you meant to do with your hands?" B asked, she still hadn't apologized for what she said to me but I didn't want to hold a grudge 

"This" I showed her how to hold the dress properly and I walked down the stairs in front of her next to Jess. I saw Billy walking up the steps and walked faster so I could get by him quickly, I saw the way he gazed at B and it made my stomach drop, why wasn't I good enough? 

We were lead into a room with a bunch of other people. "Thank you for coming," a man I assumed to be Mycroft said "these are the people I need you to observe, the inner circle"

"You think that one of these people killed Richard Wynn?" B asked, Mycroft nodded 

"The man on the right is Allan Crawly," Mycroft told us looking at a tall man with a beard "The longest-serving member, the golden dawn is everything to him."

 "The man he's chatting with is R.P Breakwater" R.P was a small odd-looking man that wore glasses "best selling novelist, the lady standing on her own is Dion Cross" she is a woman with raven hair who was drinking something "wife of the secretary of state for the colonies"  

Next was a short man with grey hair "that gentleman in Gustave Felkin" Mycroft informed us "civic engineer, he designed the Leyland Estuary suspension bridge, and last but not least Patricia Coleman Jones" he looked at a lady with long red hair that was smoking, she looked pretty wealthy "an actress and a very talented one at that, her Cordelia at the palace was breathtaking" 

Jess, B, and I stared at Mycroft, he seemed very taken with Patricia, he walked up to a small table and rang a bell "Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to introduce you to my nieces, Beatrice, Jessica, and Hanna" we all walked over to the center of the room  "of course that won't be attending any of our events this weekend I just felt it would be remiss of me not to explain their presence here, Girls, if you'd be so kind"

Jess led the way out of the room, Mycroft's assistant walked us to another room and opened a small cabinet that revealed a peephole 

"Who the hell installs a peephole in their house?" Jess asked 

"Shhh, keep your voice down" B hushed we watched as Allan started talking 

"It's him," Jess said "he's the killer case closed look at him" Patricia started rambling on about how terrified she is "she looks too proper to kill someone"

"It's probably her" I whispered 

"That Dion lady looks like a bit of a bitch though" Jess commented "I reckon she did it"

"Are you going to do this for all of them?" B asked annoyed "Just listen will you" Time went by slowly as they talked about things I didn't quite understand, Gustave was picked to be the next leader or whatever and they all offered themselves to the stars or something which included stripping off their robes. Soon Jess, B, and I went back to our chambers.

I walked into mine alone while the other two shared, I sat by the fireplace too afraid to sleep. I was going to give up and try to go to bed when I heard Jess and B on the other side of the wall

"So someone's popular" I heard jess say "Billy and Leo this morning" I scoffed getting angry and jealous "I know it must be awfully having two good looking guys fancy you" 

"What am I going to do?" B groaned 

"Well once you've decided which one you like more one night get them on their own in the cellar and be all like, God I'm so cold, can I get under the blanket with you for a minute and once you're under a blanket you can't see your hands, so you can't be responsible for their whereabouts" 

I sighed and climbed into my bed, I couldn't hear about Billy liking B anymore, I had to see it daily and it was infuriating. I was about to drift off when there was a loud scream, I raced out of bed wondering what had happened.