Vic

"Hanna are you ok?" Spike asked rushing to my side, I couldn't believe Billy had pushed me but he was really upset and not thinking straight, it still isn't an excuse though

"I'm fine" I mumbled getting up, I ran to the entrance of the house 

"Don't go in there" Spike warned 

"I'm going to," I told him, I entered as quietly as I could and made my way towards Billy's voice 

"I'll tell you why Vic, because hurting people is your hobby" I heard Billy yell as I crept closer to the room, I stood in the doorway just watching as Vic got up with a groan and walked over to the mantle 

"You're from the workhouse I take it" Vic grunted "you know if I hurt you it's probably because you deserved it" I knew Billy hadn't deserved it "kids learn from being tough"

"Yeah well, I'm not a kid anymore, Vic. I got strong" Billy grunted "and you got old"

"Happens to all of us" Vic mumbled not looking at Billy "It'll happen to you one day" now he turned around to face Billy and he put his glasses on "yes you're very familiar, I've always been good with names and faces" 

"Well what's my name than" Billy spat 

"You were very young when you came to us from what I remember," Vic told him "your mother came down from Glasgow, she didn't want you"

"Wrong" Billy snapped "my mother was a weaver from manchester, she dies giving birth to me, my father handed me over to you when he went to fight for the empire, he died in the Crimea" 

"Yeah, that's the story the nurses always told the youngsters," Vic said flatly 

"You're lying" Billy marched over to Vic angrily 

"The Crimean war ended in 1856 you idiot" Vic grumbled "you may be stupid but I take it you can count, she was a prostitute from my recall, you weren't the first of her kids we took in, nor the last" 

"You don't know me" Billy yelled, I was a little scared about what was going to happen "you're just trying to get to me as if you could remember me from hundreds and hundreds of kids if you really knew me then you'd know my name, what's my name, Vic." 

"Billy," Vic replied, "your name's Bill, you used to hang around with the sisters, Little Bill, you used to cry so much at night they'd have to come and wake me up so I could deal with you, what were you crying about?" I hated how Vic was talking to Billy and how sad Billy looked "was it the fact that your mother was a Glaswegian whore? and couldn't bear the sight of you or that your dad was one of her clients who will never know you exist"

"Shut up" I yelled angrily from the doorway, I had had enough of this "Billy come on" 

"Get out of my house Little Bill, or I'll really give you something to cry about" Vic snarled, I grabbed Billy's arm and we raced out of the house, when we got out I pulled him into a hug as he cried 

"Billy it's alright," I said, I wasn't sure what I could say that would make this better 

"I'm sorry I pushed you," Billy said softly looking at me with his blue eyes 

"It's ok" I mumbled "you were upset" I didn't want to let him go because of how much he was hurting "I'm so sorry" he shook as he hugged me "everything's going to be alright" 

I'm gonna update 2 times today because this chapter was so short, I just didn't know what else to add.