Chapter Eight

So real quickly I'm just going to say that the quotes I have been putting in the book are hints at what might happen later on in the book. So... sorry if you were confused on that or didn't know.

"She was angry which was a more productive cousin of fear." —Blaise Zabini

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

The feast was exquisite in Amara's opinion, there was at least one dish from every country which was to say amazing in her perspective. When the older kids brought the first years to the common room their house perfect and king of Slytherin stood up to give a speech.

"Welcome to Slytherin." Janus Thickey said stepping forward. "You are now part of the esteemed house of Salazar Slytherin and it would be in your best interest to make this house proud, as you will not be able to leave for seven years. There are only four rules. One, house unity comes before all things and since as a house you will be looked down upon by most of the other houses, we must present a united front. Two, any in-house conflict must be dealt with in-house. Duels or bickering outside common room will lead to punishments. Three, don't get caught. Even if you do something horrible, as long as you don't gat caught then we don't care. Four, deals made in-house are binding."

Then he nodded towards Professor Snape our head of house. The Professor stepped forward and looked out at the sea of children, his eyes caught Amara's and his eyes flickered towards Nagini napping on Amara's shoulders before he looked back at the tops of students heads obviously ignoring the girl. "As a Slytherin we expect you to keep you grades high and to not embarrass yourself as you will be embarrassing the rest of your house as well." With that the Professor turned on his heal and stalked out of the common room.

Amara felt her shoulder being tapped lightly and she turned to see Draco, he was nodding his head towards the back as Janus rambled on about how everything was going to work and so Amara followed after swiftly.

The two first years huddled in the back speaking in whispered tones. "So how's this plan Rebellion going to work?" Draco said to Amara occasionally glancing up at Janus and the other seventh and six years to make sure no one caught them.

Amara smirked a mischievous shine lighting up her eyes. "Well, in a few minutes I'm going to declare myself queen. Obviously no ones going to accept that so they're going to try to do something about my attitude, most likely they will try to bully me. I'll take it for two or three days before challenging Janus to a magical duel. He will take the bate because other wise it would be like him giving up the throne. So after that all I have to do is kick his ass in a duel and accept the crown, easy peasy!" Amara said smiling mischievously at Draco, making the boy think that there was a little more to the plan than that.

"Ok, there is so much wrong with this plan like for starters half of it is just speculation on what will happen after you do something." Draco said dryly, Amara shook her head and laughed quietly.

"Don't worry about it Dray. All I need you to do is make sure that the first years don't get involved. Think you can do that?" Amara said, Draco sighed but nodded firmly anyways. Amara gave him a mock salute and ran forward.

"Hey! I'd like everyone's attention! There's no longer any reason to worry, I -your queen- am now here to rule the house of Slytherin! So, thank you so much for warming the throne for me Mr. Thickey! You may retire to your rooms now, I would like to speak to the First years." Amara said standing directly in front of Janus.

She gave him a side glance, and her emerald eyes flickered only for a moment to a oozing crimson colour as if they were made of only blood. Janus stepped back momentarily blinking only to see Amara's eyes as their normal crystal green. The perfect snarled in outrage, "Potter! I never thought that the golden girl would be so stupid as to think she could actually push around us seven years!" He growled, his fingers itching to hold his wand to the girls throat.