Chapter Fifteen

Amara looked at the twins and then the door. "Stay here, stay hidden. If you know any secret passageways then try to make it to the great hall or your common room." Amara instructed before leaving the classroom and locking the door behind her.

"Hermione's in the bathrooms crying! I need to go get her!" Lavender Brown a first year Gryffindor yelled as she scrambled to try to get out of the hall. Amara was standing in the hallway looking at her and the teacher and perfect keeping her from running out.

"I'll go get her, Brown." Amara said and everyone's eyes snapped to her. "Really!?" Lavender said her a flush creeping onto her cheeks. "Yes." Amara said and the Slytherin table erupted into chaos. "You can't go alone there's a troll!" And other things yelled as such.

Now the teacher and every other table other than Slytherin perfects were holding the entirety of Slytherin back from leaving the great hall. "Everyone calm down. Dray, Theo, your coming with me." Amara said and wordlessly and wandlessly levitated them over the heads of everyone.

"Let's go, then shall we?" The two boys looked at each other and then Amara before sighing and following behind her as she walked off in the direction of the girls washroom.

When the three children arrived at the washroom they could hear muffled sobbing and loud bangs coming from inside. "Draco, I need you to draw its attention away from Hermione, under no circumstances are you too engage it. Understood?" Amara said stoically and Draco nodded.

Amara's bright green eyes met his silver ones and a look that couldn't be put into words was exchanged between the two. "Be safe." She murmured not loud enough to hear, but Draco seemed to read her lips, or her eyes. "Always." He responded and disappeared from sight.

"Theodore, get Hermione out of the washroom and as far away as quickly as possible once I give you the signal." Amara said and Theo nodded. He needed not ask what the signal would be, for he would know when it happened. Amara walked in and Theo slipped in a bit after her.

Draco was waving his arms and running around frantically as the ugly creature tried to catch him. Amara's eyes glanced to see Hermione curled up under a sink looking terrified. Theo was quick to get to her and drag her out after Amara gave the signal, even as Hermione stumbled and struggled to barely stand.

"Hey! You big fat ugly freak! How dare you touch my subjects. Everything in this palace belongs to me including the people, any threat to them is immediately a threat to me." Amara snarled loudly and Draco gazed at her as the Troll turned growling. "Now...

GET THE HELL OUT."

Amara's magic stirred mixing with her voice to project it. Draco looked absolutely fearful of Amara as her eyes glowed green and her hair floated around like gravity didn't affect it, she had levitated up to the beasts level and her hand had slowly been held out.

Suddenly the bathroom doors burst opened and six people rushed in. Blaise, Christian, Auberon, Ray, Quirrel, and Aviva. "STOP!" They all yelled in unison.