chapter Fourteen

Amara hummed a delicate tune quietly as her and Blaise entered the great hall. It was Hallows eve and the great hall was decorated in lanterns and pumpkins that floated in the air, dancing around like overexcited children.

Amara has her hair tied back in two Dutch braids that Daphne had done in her hair. Small black curls stuck out at certain places giving it the look of barely kept wildness. Amara's deep emerald eyes scanned the room trying to find a certain someone... or someone's.

"Aha!" She mumbled under her breath a victorious smirk catching on her lips and tugging them up. Amara stood swiftly, making her friends all give her surprised looks. She grinned at them, which in itself was slightly unusual, as Amara only usually smirked.

"I'll be right back!" Amara said her voice slightly breathless from excitement. Blaise gave her a look over with a raised brow, Pansy looked worried, and Dray looked intently interested and curious. Daphne was pouting and Theo nodded to Amara while patting Daphne's shoulder with a blank face.

Amara hummed as she walked over to the Gryffindor table, when the little snakelings  realized where she was going they all looked wide eyed as she walked over. Most of the hall quieted as she walked over, because it was such an occurrence. Slytherin's just didn't talk to anyone other than other Slytherins and the occasional Ravenclaw.

"Hello." Amara said, her soft, delicate, mannered voice carrying throughout the hall as everyone was silent or whispering. "I'm looking for Fred and George Weasley." She said and a look of 'oh!' Crossed everyone's faces and immediately the hall was loud with chatter again.

A girl at the table with honey blond hair smiled kindly. "I'm Hannah Abott, it's nice to meet you Potter! Fred and George should be down at the other end of the table, you should be able to see them, they have bright fiery orange hair, it's hard to miss." She said smiling, Amara nodded smiling kindly back saying a quick polite thank you before quickly walking down the table looking for two heads of fiery ginger hair.

"Hey there Doll, we heard you were looking for us?" Amara blinked as a arm slid over her shoulders and a tall body leaned against her, "we're Gred and Forge, nice to meet ya!" The other said sliding an arm around her shoulder on the other side. Amara rose a delicately shaped brow, pursed her lips, and tiltied her chin up so she could see them both.

"Hello, I presume your Fred and George Weasley?" She asks, the twins stare at her for a split second before letting go of her and nodding. Fred had his hands in his pockets and George had his arms crossed over his chest. Fred came off as more charismatic and George came off as gentler.

"What's it to ya darling?" Fred asked raising a eyebrow in suspicion, Amara hummed walking forward so there was only a feathers worth of space inbweeten them. She looked up at Fred studying his blank reaction before she closed the distance entirely, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down.

Fred now loooked surprised. "I need your help... with getting some... ah, how should I put this? ...delicate information." She whispered in his ear, Fred now looked interested and played along with the intimate act, wrapping his arms around Amara's waste and easing into leaning into her small frame.

George looked slightly scandalized, slightly betrayed, slightly disgusted, and most definitely embarrassed. His face was flushed a lovely shade of pink as he avoided looking at the two. "It's better to not discuss this here." Amara whispered against Fred's ear and he nodded pulling back and casually spinning on his heel then wrapping a arm around Amara's waste and leading her out of the hall. Hundreds of eyes followed.

"George, follow darling." Amara said and George flushed even more running after the other two slightly. Amara could feel the glaring red gaze on her and the twins as she left, she knew exactly who it belonged too as well. But he didn't matter right now, right now Amara was busy.

They made it out of the hall and Fred removed his arm politely. "Come with me." Amara said leading them to a empty classroom. Once the three were inside she shut the door quietly and sighed in relief.

"So, you see, there is this room that Pansy can't get into so I promised I'd check it out for her. But the problem
is-" Amara was suddenly cut off when a shrill ear splitting scream rang out.

"Troll in the dungeons!"