Ymir

Holly
Ymir's house was dark and cold but it has these stones that kind of glow. It was more of a hut than a house. When I stepped into the main area of the house after I woke up Ymir had stuff in his arm and started sitting down plates of warm food. I rushed up to try and climb up the tall chairs only to be picked up by the back of my shirt. He sat a bunch of furs on the chair before sitting me down and putting more fur on top of me. I smiled as I was just high enough for the table and the fur kept me warm. "Eat" Ymir pushed a steaming plate with some kind of grilled meat and vegetables greens.
"Thank you Ymir" I grabbed the meat by the bone and tried to bite into it. It was to tough so I ended up just gnawing on it.
"I got you these" He pulled out clothes that looked warm and like they'd fit me.
"I didn't know you'd have clothes my size" I put down the meat and pulled the top I was handed over my head.
"It's for toddlers" he chuckled and I giggledwith him. "You seem calm for a child taken from your home planet" he spoke in an apologetic tone of voice, even though it wasn't his fault.
"Well I know Loki's gonna come get me" Ymir had a scowl growing on his face as I said that. "Are you okay Ymir?"
"Loki is a traitor. You shouldn't trust that man"
"What?"
"We tricked us and killed our king, and the men with him! He killed my son." my mind went blank for a minute. Why would Loki do that? Loki's nice...
"Loki wouldn't do that! Why are you lying?!" Ymir sighed and went to pat my head but I dodged, jumping out of the seat in the process. Ow! I landed on my knees and stiffled a whimper before running to the room Ymir had told me to sleep in and slamming the door.

Ymir
She ran and slammed the door and I let out a pained chuckle. It's been a log time since a child was in this house...