Apology

Loki
I walked into the kitchen only to sigh as Holly left her breakfast to get away from me. It's been a week and she won't even be in the same room as me. A black cloud of her magic trailed behind her killing the plant that lined the hall. "Alright. That's it. Come on" Rodgers stood and grabbed me by the shoulder.
"What are you doing?" I questioned as he guided me down the hallway.
"Don't misunderstand this. I still don't like you, I'm doing this because it'll make Holly happy and you wandering around like a depressed puppy is upsetting the rest of the team" I furrowed my eyebrows as he stopped infront of Holly's door. He didn't bother knocking before opening the door and getting her attention.
"I'm not talking to him" she immediately turned back around when she saw me. Rodgers nudged me forward and motioned for me to speak.
"Then just listen..." I let out a slight breathe of relief when she didn't immediately get up and leave or force me out of the room. I looked back as Rodgers quietly exited before kneeling next to Holly. "I never ever in a thousand years wanted you to be taken from me, but... I'm not perfect. I can't say I will always do everything exactly as I say or as you wish but I swear to you on my life and Thor's that I will always do everything within my power to protect you" I smiled at the slight smirk she tried to hide from me.
"Does Thor know you're betting his life?"
"Not in the slightest" she giggled and just seeing her smile felt like a weight was lifted off of my chest.
"I guess you're not that bad... just stupid" I chuckled thinking of how she never used to have the courage to say something like that and how if anyone else had insulted me as she did I'd snap at them... but she's special.
"Yes. Letting anyone take you away from me was very stupid"