Bow

Loki
I was reading in the library with Holly beside me when the computer told me I was needed in the conference room. I didn't particularly feel like walking there so I teleported. Apparently the frost giants are threatening to invade midguard. They are weak and bluffing. Laufey is dead and they have no king, no guidance. After this pointless meeting I teleport back in to the quiet library to continue reading. Except it wasn't quiet. Holly was crying loudly.
"Shut up!" I yelled and as usual she obeyed. She stopped the loud sobs but tears still streamed down her face that had turned red. Unfortunately Rodgers and Thor had come to investigate the sound just in time to see me yell at her.
"You don't just yell at children!" Rodgers scolded me. Not that I care what he says but Holly inched behind him and looked at me with fear in her eyes. I feel a tightness in my chest. I don't like the way she's looking at me. Steve turns to her and kneels down to her level. "Did he scare you?" She kept her eyes on me and slowly shook her head no. She is a terrible liar. Rodgers shot me a glare.
"She was crying before I even got here!" I defended, Rodgers opened his mouth probably to scold me but Thor interrupted.
"Miss Holly, could you tell us why you were crying?" Her eyes get glossy all over again before she answers him.
"You left me..." she was talking to me rather than Thor. As another tear escaped her eyes she franticly tried to dry her face with her sleeves. "You disappeared... I thought you weren't going to come back... like daddy" they both look at me like I just kicked a puppy in the face. Rodgers turns back to Holly.
"When your dad was in the army he had to go away sometimes right?" She nods at him. "Right, and I bet he always tried his best to get back to you" she was quiet for a while.
"We used to do each others hair whenever he got back... but he won't come back anymore..." we were all a little shocked since she had never spoken to anyone other than me.
"Well you can do Lokis hair" Thor replies
"What?" I know Thor can be dumb but that idea is positively idiotic.
"And he'll do your hair" Rodgers seconded Thors Idea.
"I will not. I am not agreeing to this!"

"Awww" I glared at whoever made that ridiculous sound as I walked into the living room with Holly tailing behind me. You wouldn't know an hour ago she was screaming her head off. She and I now had matching bows in our hair and she had a small smile on her face. I hadn't really noticed but this is the first time I've seen her smile.