Bath

Loki
Holly has been living at the tower for a week now. For the most part she follows me around like I'm a mother duck. She isn't talkative so I don't necessarily mind her following me around. I had just put her to bed in her room when Natasha grabbed my ear and pulled me into the main room.
"What did you do to her?" Steve asked, leaning on the bar next to Tony. All of the avengers are strewn about the room.
"Nothing!" I try to defend myself while rubbing my ear.
"Bullshit, you expect me to believe she is terrified of all of us but actually trusts a guy who tried to take over the world?" Natasha earned a 'language' from Steve.
"I hadn't noticed" Well, she was afraid of Thor but I just guessed it was because a small midgaurdian child should fear an angry god.
"She won't talk to anyone but you, she always stays ten feet away from us, and she won't even stay in the same room as Natasha" Clint explained. I truly hadn't noticed but looking back, everything he said was true.
"Well, I didn't do anything-" I was cut off by a loud shriek coming from Hollys room. Natasha and I got to her door first.
"I'm sorry" she was sitting as far away from the door as she could while still being in the bed. Natasha went to move towards Holly but I stopped her remembering when she was like this before with Thor. "I'm sorry, I'll be quiet" she curled up like before, hiding her head.
"Did you have a bad dream?" She raised her head at my voice and nodded. She looked scared and... ashamed? I looked at the bed and see a wet spot in the center. Gross.
"I'm sorry..." she looked like she was on the brink of tears.
"It's okay, come here" she looks at Natasha with bulging eyes as she approaches us. She stops outside of arms reach and keeps her eyes trained on her.
"I'll take you for a bath okay?" Natasha gets down to be eye level with her and Holly steps back.
"Can you come?" She looks at me with pleading eyes.
"I'll take care of the bed, you go ahead with Natasha okay?"
"Please? I'll be good I promise..." again tears threatened to spill from her eyes.
"Alright, come on" the three of us walk into her bathroom and start the bath. I ready a towel and a fresh nightgown while Holly shuffles around my legs keeping a distance from Natasha. Once the water was ready and everything was set up Natasha and I left the room for her to wash up. I use magic to fix her bed. I wasn't going to touch it. Natasha looks at me with a puzzling expression. "What?"
"That actually looked like decent parenting" she commented.
"Quim" I mumble as I leave for my own room across the hall.