Five more minutes please

When Zemo and Y/N walked into the warehouse Bucky was arguing with Sam. The two of them stood behind a car while Bucky explained the plan to Sam. The only issue was, he explained the plan as if it hadn't already happened. So when Zemo emerged from the shadows of the darkened room, he was less than pleased.

"Woah woah woah, what are you doing here?" Sam yelled.

Bucky tried to calm Sam down by explaining why Zemo was here "I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't do it."

Sam was not having any of it. "What did you do."

Then Y/N moved into view and said, "We broke him out of prison, obviously." She stood next to Zemo, opposite of the two other men.

Sam rolled his eyes angrily "Seriously Y/N I thought you were supposed to be the smart one," he said.

She looked offended by that "I am," she replied.

Bucky agreed, "She is. Look Sam we need him." He continued explaining.

Then Zemo made the bad decision of speaking up. "If I may?" he offered.

"No." all three others said to him.

He looked at the ground, embarrassed by the rejection. "Right, sorry," he said. Y/N gave him a slightly sympathetic look.

Bucky made his argument about how Sam had broken the law before. And he just needed to trust him. When Zemo tried to interrupt again Y/N grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

She kept his arm clutched in her grasp tightly as she began to explain her plan. "Here's the deal. They don't like you and they don't trust you and neither do I."

"But?" He asked, amused.

"But, I like you a whole lot more than they do. So here's what we're going to do." He raised his eyebrows at her comment about liking him. He could tell she had a small amount of pity for him but he didn't think it could be anything more. In fact he had assumed she actually couldn't stand him and she was just being civil.

"I'm listening," he said.

"I'm going to vouch for you and make sure they don't end up killing you. And in return you have to earn my trust." He was intrigued by this. What would she have him do to earn her trust.

"How do I do that?" he asked.

That was a good question that she didn't have the answer to. She did however have a few grievances to air so she started with those, "I don't know, you can start by being a little nicer and not asking me so many questions." He nodded.

They moved back over to the others and Sam spoke, "I wanna make this clear, you don't move without our permission."

Bucky pointed at the woman. "If you try anything funny, she will kill you," he told Zemo.

"Yep," she said, popping the p at the end. She then looked over at Zemo and smiled.

"Okay, where do we start?" Sam asked, sure that Zemo had gotten the message.

First Zemo brought them to a garage filled with fancy cars. He rummaged around in the cars until he found what he was looking for. While he looked he talked.

He opened the door to one car and grabbed some things out. "I spent years trying to track down people who were recreating the serum. Because once they had it someone could make an army of people like." He pointed to Bucky and Y/N"Well like you two."