You're dead, fuckface

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME VIOLENCE. Like it's bad. It could definetly be triggering to someone. If you can't read it just comment and I'll summarize it for you. Seriously take the necessary precautions before reading this. Stay safe y'all

Sharon had left while Y/N was asleep so Oznick drove Y/N and Zemo to the GRC conference. Zemo was in the front seat while Y/N was in the back, patiently polishing her guns and knives.

Sneaking quick glances through the rear view mirror, Zemo checked on her every once in a while. She had been completely silent since the kiss. She moved with purpose and her eyes were empty.

After a few times of him looking at her and not getting caught he became lazy. She ended up noticing. When their eyes met Zemo gave her a reassuring smile. She simply nodded, her jaw clenched and her eyes staring far past him.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't afraid of her at the moment. There was no emotion to be detected within her. There was no fear and no passion. There was a calm cold fury waiting to be released. She was in fact the perfect soldier.

When they arrived at the building, Y/N led Zemo around the back to a low window. Still not speaking, she shot at the window. The bullets hit the window and fell to the ground. The glass was bulletproof.

Rather than get discouraged, Y/N simply winded up to punch the window. Before Zemo could protest the window was shattered. For only a moment there was a flash of pain on her face as a reaction to her badly bleeding knuckles. But the brief humanity left as quickly as it had arrived.

Y/N searched for the soldiers, forgetting Sharon because she was not the mission. They were nowhere to be seen. Guards had started to take notice of their presence but they were no match for the assassin.

Zemo quite liked being able to stroll through the building without any real resistance. The brutal focus of his partner allowed him to be relaxed. Eventually after fighting their way through anyone in their way, Zemo and Y/N had found Sharon.

She was in a standoff with Karli Morgenthau. "I'm disappointed in you," Karli said to Sharon.

Before Sharon replied, Zemo tried to step forward. Y/N quickly put an arm out to stop him, grabbing onto his shirt. Her face stayed stone but there was a brief flash of panic in her eyes. "Don't," she whispered.

His hands were trembling. Seeing her in fear only made him infinitely more anxious. She reached over to grab one of his hands, steadying him without being distracted from the conversation in front of them.

Sharon was trying to convince Karli to work for her again. The issue was their opposing ideals. Sharon seeked to benefit from the world which she knew was unfair. Karli preferred to try and change it.

Neither were right in their methods but Karli's cause was far more noble. Sharon was a bit less revolutionary. But this also meant the people she was killing were mostly criminals. Who's to say which one was right?

A man crept out of the shadows from the other side of the room. Y/N recognized him as Batroc. They had no previous relationship but Hydra had files on him. He had once taken a ship of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents hostage. If he

was somewhere there was sure to be trouble there.

He spoke in French, demanding money from Sharon. Remembering his mission Zemo stepped out of the shadows and spoke. "Now that's quite enough, my associate doesn't have to pay you a thing. So play nice."

"Or what?" the man demanded, turning his gun to point at them.

"She'll kill you," Zemo answered, placing a hand on Y/N's arm as a way of showing she was the one he was talking about.