pt8

(Authors note: Listen to this music while you read the chapter uwu)

I watched as the male dragon holding Amethyst moved his claws near her neck, ready to slice it open.  I struggled and shot fire at the dragon!  The flame hit his eyes causing him to let go of Amethyst.  He scratches at his eyes, trying to put out the remaining flames.  As Amethyst tried to fly away, He whacked her head with his arm causing her to fall over dizzy.

"I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU!" The male dragon roared.

He let go of Amethyst's limp body and stomped towards me and my mother.

"Hold him down!" He growled.

My mother tightened her grip and pushed my face into the dirt. I was completely defenseless.

"K-Krager!" I cried.  I see him close his eyes and look away. "KRAGER HELP!"

My brother did nothing but look away from me.  My eyes filled with tears and fear as my mother's boyfriend dug his claws into the roots of my wings.

"PLEAse....brOther". Were the last things I chocked out.  My voice cracking.

In one movement, The male dragon ripped my wings away from my spine.  My mother let go and shoved me to the side like a broken toy she no longer wanted to play with.  I choked on my blood and tears.  The anger burning on my soul like a fire. I felt all my strength arise from deep inside my soul.

"I HATE YOU!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU!!" I jumped out of my pool of blood and pounced at my mother's face.  My claws dug into the roots of her eyes and neck causing the color red to paint my face.  Her screams were so loud, they could have been heard from the other borders.  Her boyfriend jumped in and tried to grab me with his teeth.  He sinks his fangs into my ribs.                       I struggle to break free and feel my body heat up.  My skin starts to turn black and shadow-like.  Blood veins glowed bright green in my body.   My poisoned skin was burning him.  I blast his face with my fire breath and he lets go of me.

I run away for momentum and jump back on him.  I rip the flesh right off his neck, exposing his bones. I bite back into the hole in his flesh so hard that my mouth acts like a knife and I slice it all the way through his voice box.  I felt wild.  My desire for blood increasing like a tiger playing with its food.

  My desire for blood increasing like a tiger playing with its food

Blood poured everywhere. I turned around and saw my brother staring at me with eyes of horror.

"A-Athusa I-" was all he could say before I pounced on him and stabbed my talons through his throat.  I couldn't hear his lasts words.  They were all muffled by the gurgling sound of blood pouring out of his neck and mouth like poison.  I throw his body away as he had thrown me away.  I breathe heavily while staring at all the dead bodies in front of me. My anger still burning inside, the unfulfilled desire for revenge. I suddenly snap out of my thoughts when I heard coughing.  I turned around to see Amethyst getting up....'SHES ALIVE!'

I ran to her side.

"AMETHYST!! IM-IM SO SORRY!!!! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU!!"

"Don't be." She smiled. "I'm just glad we're both still here."

She was right. We were both here and still alive.  We can finally be together.  But I am not moving to the OutLands with her.  We are going to move to Lothar's palace and I am going to challenge him for the throne. 'I am going to kill HIM and EVERY dragon he loves!!! It's their fault my mother put me through this!!!'

'I am going to make EVERY dragon pay for the cause of my torture. I am NEVER going to be seen as weak again. I am going to be the most powerful dragon in all of Saverania!'